User Controls

What's the first sexual thing you saw growing up?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    When I was young, I had a pop up of some guy masturbating at a shoe about five feet away.

Motherfucker came into the shoe as well.

Skill

This mind fucked me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the play boy channel scrambled, son.

this was all us kids in the early 90's had to crank it to, that or QVC

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Some dressup game on Newgrounds with Chi-Chi, or it might've been Bulma. If you took off all her clothes, she'd be like, "You're just a dirty old man!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Some dressup game on Newgrounds with Chi-Chi, or it might've been Bulma. If you took off all her clothes, she'd be like, "You're just a dirty old man!"

i remember that.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Lol I just remembered this other game from there I used to play. It was like this anime chick sleeping, and you had to rub her tits and pussy to try to get her to cum without waking her. There was a meter for how close she is to orgasm and one for how close she is to waking up.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Lol I just remembered this other game from there I used to play. It was like this anime chick sleeping, and you had to rub her tits and pussy to try to get her to cum without waking her. There was a meter for how close she is to orgasm and one for how close she is to waking up.

thats so hott
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Anetta keys with a cucumber. Still don't mind seeing it to this day. SRS.
    Getting gang raped by 30 pakistani men
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Getting gang raped by 30 pakistani men

Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Getting gang raped by 30 pakistani men

you cant rape the willing

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrTcYFIXclZpJUATXEunIlQ?p=amateur+gang+bang+russians&hsimp=yhs-002&hspart=mozilla&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Ai%2Cm%3Apivot#id=4&vid=4c4bbe6f1a7481a28e63f22fa5bef0b5&action=view
    I was once again exposed to sexual situations when I saw some SNL show of some woman doing a dance while rubbing a rose and sheet between her legs.

I used to play Ganguru Girl

You basically pursued some gogo dancer by getting your stats up in a fee different categories like charm or intelligence. You had to write down her responses to questions on dates, previously asked during the game. You end up meeting her at a love hotel and score a bunch of nude photos followed by sex.

There was a paid version of the game where you could choose different women at the club.

Me and my brother would play it but then we got to the sexual part and stopped playing it.

Fucking Newgrounds man.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Lol I just remembered this other game from there I used to play. It was like this anime chick sleeping, and you had to rub her tits and pussy to try to get her to cum without waking her. There was a meter for how close she is to orgasm and one for how close she is to waking up.

I think I played this one.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Probably playing leisure suit Larry in the land of the lounge liserds and learning that you have to buy a prophylactic before you fuck the hooker or you will die.
    Oh, getting hot coffee in GTA. Another early exposure. Or just taking them in the bushes. Many a hard on.
    It was a banner ad of two people having sex on what was supposed to be a G rated site. I thought it was gross as fuck.
    Haha I can see it.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    man wtf with you people. i was curious about what was in the girls panties from about 8. i managed to get a few of the girls i played with or at school to show me. and i can still remember getting in and having a good old look and touch. just a shame i didn't really know what to do with it back then, but i knew there was some strange thing drawing me to it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was in either 1st or 2nd grade when my neighbor, Dan, gave me a ride home from school. He was probably 40 years old or so, a mechanic, and had in his truck one of those little mini calenders with topless broads. I think that was the first time I saw boobs, and I liked them.

He certainly must've known I could see them. He was just.. helping a brotha out, giving me a little TASTE.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ I was in either 1st or 2nd grade when my neighbor, Dan, gave me a ride home from school. He was probably 40 years old or so, a mechanic, and had in his truck one of those little mini calenders with topless broads. I think that was the first time I saw boobs, and I liked them.

He certainly must've known I could see them. He was just.. helping a brotha out, giving me a little TASTE.

That Dan nigga sound lit AF fam.
    my own boner
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop That Dan nigga sound lit AF fam.

Indeed. And he had a powerful orange moustachio.
Jump to Top