User Controls

.22 Is a shit caliber for a pistol.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's true. Shoot someone in the head with it and they might survive, i think whn it comes to pistols the bigger the bullet the better.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    they not so messy tho which is good for murder. all that mess is great for the forensic guys, high calibre makes great mess.

Originally posted by NARCassist they not so messy tho which is good for murder. all that mess is great for the forensic guys, high calibre makes great mess.

You'll make a mess either way, a body has a lot of blood.
    Originally posted by Sophie You'll make a mess either way, a body has a lot of blood.

little tip, biological washing powder solution is a forensic examiners worst nightmare. that shit works by breaking down the enzymes which make dna. just literally soak the scene in the stuff.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ....they're not designed for shooting people in the head
    Originally posted by NARCassist little tip, biological washing powder solution is a forensic examiners worst nightmare. that shit works by breaking down the enzymes which make dna. just literally soak the scene in the stuff.

Takes a while to work it's magic i would reckon though.
    Originally posted by aldra ….they're not designed for shooting people in the head

Yeah, they're designed for sissy bitch boys who can't handle a real gun. It's like a BB gun, but with explosives.
    .22 is fine, it has a bad rep. Just go blat blat 10 times, the guy is either dead or fucked up, and you don't put holes in your drywall.
    Originally posted by Sophie Takes a while to work it's magic i would reckon though.

how long does it take to wash your clothes? its called biological because it works on a biological level, it breaks down cells. i know it works most effectively at 60 degrees C. but obviously it wouldn't stay at that temp after soaking a scene, but it still works.

DO THEY EVEN HAVE GUNS IN YOUR COUNTRY?
    It's great for target practice and hunting small animals
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 DO THEY EVEN HAVE GUNS IN YOUR COUNTRY?

Yee, i can phone a nigga and have him get me a Tek9 if i'd have 2 grand and wanted to. It's expensive since you know, it's actually illegal to own a firearm.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie It's true. Shoot someone in the head with it and they might survive, i think whn it comes to pistols the bigger the bullet the better.

what the shit...

im guessing you mean .22LR considering there are multiple different .22 caliber pistols.

.22LR isnt designed to be a nuclure-powered omega-death ray.

it is, however, one of the smallest 'common' calibers...as a matter of fact, .22 LR is the round that is produced in the largest quantities throughout the world. most .22LR bullets are almost pure lead, made by swaging, meaning they are about as soft as it is metallurgically possible for lead to be so at a significant range its possible they wont penetrate a human skull. some .22LR bullets are copper jacketed...not plated...so they are more likely to go thru a skull with enough velocity.

this thread is pointless...no shit a bigger bullet will be better. .22 LR is intended to be a plinking/target round or to shoostee small furry animals...at a low-ish price (at least it was several years ago.) not a big game hunting caliber, ffs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist they not so messy tho which is good for murder. all that mess is great for the forensic guys, high calibre makes great mess.
    stfu retard, you dont know jack or shit about anything...much less any type of ballistics. im amazed you even spelt 'forensic' properly.

messy. you fucking said messy. retard. you wouldnt know how to kill a fly without doing an internet search.

anyone or any publication using the term 'high caliber' should be banned by the universe from ever making any writing on the topic of firearms.

youre a retard.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist little tip, biological washing powder solution is a forensic examiners worst nightmare. that shit works by breaking down the enzymes which make dna. just literally soak the scene in the stuff
    in the name of all that is holy and the great pumpkin...stfu already. you have no fucking clue about anything...exp-eshully forensics. jesus christ...literally everything youve posted in this thread has been false.

stfu retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Yee, i can phone a nigga and have him get me a Tek9 if i'd have 2 grand and wanted to. It's expensive since you know, it's actually illegal to own a firearm.

its probably be one of those boutique fake tec-9s that are being produced 'somewhere' and spread throughout europistan. not the real original US produced ones.

post pics and ill tell you if its real.
    I'd rather have a gun than no gun, and most people have no gun.

A 22 wins 99.99% of confrontations because ur bitch ass has zero gun and I have 1 gun.

On the off chance that your ass has a gun, you with a .45 in your hand and two .22s in your head lose to me with a .22 in my hand.

Absolutely nothing wrong with carrying a .22

But I carry a .32
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'd rather have a gun than no gun, and most people have no gun.

A 22 wins 99.99% of confrontations because ur bitch ass has zero gun and I have 1 gun.

On the off chance that your ass has a gun, you with a .45 in your hand and two .22s in your head lose to me with a .22 in my hand.

But I carry a .32

Have you had to use your PIECE?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'd rather have a gun than no gun, and most people have no gun.

But I carry a .32

you have no idea what i carry, retard.

based on your post...youre a retard and know about as much about firearms as the ghost turd hiding behind my dresser.

.32 what? theres so many different .32s...

regardless... a .32 is about a shit-tier to carry considering the available options.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Have you had to use your PIECE?

yes.

he uses it to masturbate with. a little gun oil on the barrel and he can sneak that little feller into any prison.
Jump to Top