User Controls

i have a six pack now

Just finished a summer long drug binge including a solid month of daily opiate and benzo use but for some reason I kept doing planks even through the drugs and now I feel pretty good. I think the etizolam raised my level of HGH or some shit because I actually don't feel withered or anything at all.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I can't do the week long binges

...I like pooping normally.

Even after three days of amps, I didn't shit for two days. Just let out a footer.

Remember iwd and his opiate shit post? Sounds like too much reocurring pain.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Just finished a summer long drug binge including a solid month of daily opiate and benzo use but for some reason I kept doing planks even through the drugs and now I feel pretty good. I think the etizolam raised my level of HGH or some shit because I actually don't feel withered or anything at all.

pics or it didnt happen
    Originally posted by infinityshock pics or it didnt happen

you really want a pic of my abs? isn't that a a little uh...romantic of you?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash I can't do the week long binges

…I like pooping normally.

Even after three days of amps, I didn't shit for two days. Just let out a footer.

Remember iwd and his opiate shit post? Sounds like too much reocurring pain.

i can help you with your constipation issues. i have a patented method for a specialty enema that is guaranteed to open up the most clogged colon...or your money back, all for the low introductory price of $19.95
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic you really want a pic of my abs? isn't that a a little uh…romantic of you?

yes
    Originally posted by infinityshock i can help you with your constipation issues. i have a patented method for a specialty enema that is guaranteed to open up the most clogged colon…or your money back, all for the low introductory price of $19.95

Introduce your dick elsewhere.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Introduce your dick elsewhere.

im really not that particular about where i stick it. your mouth would do just fine
    Originally posted by infinityshock im really not that particular about where i stick it. your mouth would do just fine

You're a horrible poster.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash You're a horrible poster.

news flash. so is 99.9999999% of everyone on the intenet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock news flash. so is 99.9999999% of everyone on the intenet.

According to what standards?

You lack the thought of subjectivity.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash According to what standards?

You lack the thought of subjectivity.

i lack your tonsils throttling the base of my cock into an orgasmic detonation of such intensity that it blows your rib cage out like an alien chest-burster.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i lack your tonsils throttling the base of my cock into an orgasmic detonation of such intensity that it blows your rib cage out like an alien chest-burster.

You need to do I something with your life. Quit trying to play yourself up to people, almost as if you seek acceptability among your peers.

Do you have friends?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash You need to do I something with your life. Quit trying to play yourself up to people, almost as if you seek acceptability among your peers.

Do you have friends?

you know what acceptability i want from you, now stop playing hard to get.

i promise not to tell anyone youre easy or a slut
    Originally posted by infinityshock you know what acceptability i want from you, now stop playing hard to get.

i promise not to tell anyone youre easy or a slut

Does your mother and father show you enough love?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Does your mother and father show you enough love?

if thats a subtle pickup line trying to get me to be youre daddy...id be happy to

you can dress up in a pretty pink tutu whilst i throttle your ass and you shout 'spank me harder daddy...ive been a baaaad girl'
    Originally posted by infinityshock if thats a subtle pickup line trying to get me to be youre daddy…id be happy to

you can dress up in a pretty pink tutu whilst i throttle your ass and you shout 'spank me harder daddy…ive been a baaaad girl'

Nigga ur weird
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Nigga ur weird

stfu and get into your tutu before you make me add spikes to the 2x4 im going to use on your ass.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and get into your tutu before you make me add spikes to the 2x4 im going to use on your ass.

Weird

You can't communicate correctly
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Scrawnyツ I thought you were a ballistics man.

absolutely. i have a large-caliber cannon with his name all over the projectiles that im going to launch at him. into him...whichever
Jump to Top