User Controls

Can I pay a hooker to just take my verbal abuse for 30 minutes?

Like, I can say it's my fetish or something. Then sit her down (make her get naked, to make it more humiliating for her, while I'm clothed) and talk about what a worthless, ugly literal whore she is. Just completely blast her non-stop until she breaks down and cries.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Totally. I don't see why not. That's basically a reverse cuckold.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop Totally. I don't see why not. That's basically a reverse cuckold.

I'm gonna do it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah you're not the first person to want this service, enter. its already a thing, they refer to it as humiliation and its fairly popular with all the sad little misogynistic faggots out there who get off on making girls feel bad about themselves because they are too fugly or lacking in confidence to get a chick to like them. you'd be best to discuss it as a service you'd like with the girl beforehand so she knows its a service you want, also because not all working girls offer this service either. use adultwork and you'll see which girls list it as a service they offer.

i mean, why you'd want to spend half hour doing that when you could be spending half hour fucking her instead is beyond me tbph, but each to their own i guess.

If I was a hooker I'd be so fucking wary of anybody who wanted that. Sounds like you're just signing up for 30 minutes of a toxic relationship.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist i mean, why you'd want to spend half hour doing that when you could be spending half hour fucking her instead is beyond me tbph, but each to their own i guess.

Or you could do both.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter I'm gonna do it.

post live streaming video
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist

so this is how you find your dates.
    crack and meth whores would most likely be more than happy to take his money for it. i bet anything he can dish out to most of them would be fuck all compared to what they've experienced with some of the really nasty fuckers they will have encountered along the way. my girl was telling me this one asshole grabbed her by the throat and half strangled her while punching her in the face. man i would pay good money to come across that cunt one day.

Originally posted by infinityshock so this is how you find your dates.

lol, i don't need to tho, do i? obviously.

you could have this for £70 an hour

http://bit.ly/2xxQkok

30 mins pounding my very wet cunt..unload £30 30mins pounding my arse £60 Extras..BB-15 OWO- £20 no gfe sorry xx

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist you could have this for £70 an hour

http://bit.ly/2xxQkok

wait...that slag pay ME, right?
    Originally posted by infinityshock wait…that slag pay ME, right?

i thought that would be right up your street finny. you could prolly close your eyes and just pretend you were bumming a bear doggy style.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Yes enter, this is a completely realistic opportunity.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i thought that would be right up your street finny. you could prolly close your eyes and just pretend you were bumming a bear doggy style.
    if she paid me enough i would. im sure with the smell i could just close my eyes and pretend its Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by infinityshock if she paid me enough i would. im sure with the smell i could just close my eyes and pretend its Bill Krozby.

You....you would close your eyes and pretend that it's Bill Krozby?

Nigga u gay

ye u gay
    Originally posted by infinityshock if she paid me enough i would. im sure with the smell i could just close my eyes and pretend its Bill Krozby.

jesus fucking christ there's something seriously wrong with you.

And he thinks we, as a user base, heed these type of responses with positive atonement.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash You….you would close your eyes and pretend that it's Bill Krozby?

Nigga u gay

ye u gay

i do it all the time. i have literally made posts with pics of multiple chicks that i have literally told Bill Krozby i was thinking about him while i was banging the chick.
Jump to Top