User Controls

Shut the fuck up

Shut the fuck up
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Shut the fuck up

I can help you with that by jamming my shutter the fuck upper up your up fucker shutter.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I can help you with that by jamming my shutter the fuck upper up your up fucker shutter.

I'll shut you up by plugging your ass with my cock... Or wait maybe it's your mouth, I have trouble telling since your asshole has been widened by taking so much nigger dick over the years
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll shut you up by plugging your ass with my cock… Or wait maybe it's your mouth, I have trouble telling since your asshole has been widened by taking so much nigger dick over the years

the only thing youre going to plug with that floppy piece of spaghetti between your legs is the asshole of the gerbil you suck out of your nigger boyfriends shitter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only thing youre going to plug with that floppy piece of spaghetti between your legs is the asshole of the gerbil you suck out of your nigger boyfriends shitter.

Nice try faggot, now shut that cumhole while I give you an improvised colonoscopy and piss enema.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Shit the fuck out
    Madman African Astronaut
    Piss enema would be good band name.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Nice try faggot, now shut that cumhole while I give you an improvised colonoscopy and piss enema.

itd have to be improvised considering that crotch-floppy of yours isnt going to do anything other than get lost in your pubic hairs and trickle out pre-cum every time you see your neighbors cat saunter by, looking all sexy and stuff.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Shit the fuck out

touch your toes...time to fuck the shit out of you
Jump to Top