HTS highlight reel
    infinityshock Black Hole
    jesus christ...
    I don't get it
    Girl looks like HTS
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Girl looks like HTS

Don't flatter him.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Why don't trannies just repress that shit like a normal person. I have an insatiable desire to be choked out by a hot chick right before I come while she is riding in my lap or for her to cut me up with razor blades and shit like that, but I just repress until I find a sexy sadist chick which doesn't come along very often, why would you want to pretend to be a women when everybody knows that your actually a man? Maybe your just a masochist for humiliation but come on, just be a gay dude nobody cares. And teaching kids all this bullshit about how they can just be whatever they want to be is really just child abuse, kids need to know the truth and truth is that you can't change your gender even if you feel like it and nature doesn't give a shit about how you feel.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Madman Maybe your just a masochist for humiliation …

And teaching kids all this bullshit about how they can just be whatever they want to be is really just child abuse, kids need to know the truth and truth is that you can't change your gender even if you feel like it and nature doesn't give a shit about how you feel.

that.

every tranny ive ever heard of is nothing but a flamboyant attention whore and is using their freakish tendencies to incite the train-wreck mentality out of normal people to feed their attention whoring appetite.

i still havent received an answer to why minors cant enter into contracts, drink alcohol, own firearms, drive a vehicle, make decisions their parents dont agree with, or any one of a number of other points, yet...theyre allowed to go against 4 billion years of evolution and decide they dont want their current sex-part...they want to be the opposite sex.

stfu all you mentally retarded faggots. and no...these ridiculous catch-phrases and acronyms these faggots keep making up are pathetic attempts at manipulation. youre faggots, fags, dykes, and homos...all the descriptives are already in the english language and you dont get to make up new ones to feed your attention whoring.

faggots.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock that.

every tranny ive ever heard of is nothing but a flamboyant attention whore and is using their freakish tendencies to incite the train-wreck mentality out of normal people to feed their attention whoring appetite.

stfu all you mentally retarded faggots…these ridiculous catch-phrases..

You're clearly a tranny.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You're clearly a tranny.

ill role play however it takes to get my dick into any one of your cock sockets.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill role play however it takes to get my dick into any one of your cock sockets.

You should reread the comment of yours I quoted. You LITERALLY described yourself. Tranny cuck!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill role play however it takes to get my dick into any one of your cock sockets.

wat
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "wrecking"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    wrecking ball
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ "wrecking"

Scrawny and his ilk learnt from the Faggot School of Arguing; one of your buddies coming in with a "OH HE DESTROYED YOU" = it must be true.
    wat
Jump to Top