User Controls

Kid getting kick in the dick

infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    faggot. faggots.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock faggot. faggots.

yes we are aware you are.
    lol i once slapped my friends ball sack and he cried like a lil bitch. He's dead now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol i once slapped my friends ball sack and he cried like a lil bitch. He's dead now.

I saw this hugeass bulky dude get my friend back for nuttapping him. Except he waited until my friend was chillaxin on a bed with his legs open, and dude fucking cocked back and punched him full force in the nads. LOL shit cracks me up thinking about it. He fucking screamed and was like "OH FUCK I THINK YOU POPPED MY NUT!" and lied on the bathroom floor for like an hour.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I was like, "Dude... I don't think you realize your own strength.." The fucking look on his face, lol. He felt so bad.
    1 time i wus awol from sum lesson at school and wandering about went upstairs this kid ran down laffin and i went up and there was this ginger fag lying there lyin on the ground cuz he been kicked in the bollox
    i cudnt give him another kick cus i was on the run id stolen a wranglers fob keys by the wrangler had loaned his keys to this nood so i just ran up to him and went BANG and he got scared and dropped them lol lolo lolol
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I saw this hugeass bulky dude get my friend back for nuttapping him. Except he waited until my friend was chillaxin on a bed with his legs open, and dude fucking cocked back and punched him full force in the nads. LOL shit cracks me up thinking about it. He fucking screamed and was like "OH FUCK I THINK YOU POPPED MY NUT!" and lied on the bathroom floor for like an hour.

thats really funny but it made me wince in pain thinking about it.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid

Why are you looking at kids getting hit in the dick?

Are you some kind of freak?
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol i once slapped my friends ball sack and he cried like a lil bitch. He's dead now.

...with your tonsils...and the crying was from the orgasm you gave him. he died from the syphilis he caught from you.
    Originally posted by infinityshock …with your tonsils…and the crying was from the orgasm you gave him. he died from the syphilis he caught from you.

There is something very wrong with you.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I saw this hugeass bulky dude get my friend back for nuttapping him. Except he waited until my friend was chillaxin on a bed with his legs open, and dude fucking cocked back and punched him full force in the nads. LOL shit cracks me up thinking about it. He fucking screamed and was like "OH FUCK I THINK YOU POPPED MY NUT!" and lied on the bathroom floor for like an hour.

Good. Good.
Jump to Top