User Controls

how do i legally hurt women

i always had a plan to befriend them and be close to them for months or years and then when they're at their lowest, laugh at them and say i was just pretending to like them and i only kept them around as a joke. is there anything better i can do tho?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter i always had a plan to befriend them and be close to them for months or years and then when they're at their lowest, laugh at them and say i was just pretending to like them and i only kept them around as a joke. is there anything better i can do tho?

become an executioner in a muslim-majority country.

have fun...
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Show them a picture of your face.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pillowcase with grapefruits, or you can psychologically damage them with tact, but if you have to ask you'll never know how...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid freestyle diss raps call her a slag tell her that her nan lives in a netto bag then tell her ur gonna stick a shank in her back and rag off her handbag

Wow. Quality.

Guess who gets a golden star!
    It's hard for me to tell if enter is a troll or he's serious. But if he is serious, if he had any tact he would use black magik and satanic rituals and curses against women.

Or like bling said diss her hard.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Get involved in the BDSM scene.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    become a gynocologist and be really bad at your job
    Originally posted by Sophie Get involved in the BDSM scene.

these are all good answers.
    But the best way is just to ignore her. women thrive off attention.
    they cut themselves when you're not around.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-23T18:56:09.167651+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby these are all good answers.
    But the best way is just to ignore her. women thrive off attention.
    they cut themselves when you're not around.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-23T18:56:09.167651+00:00

That guy reminds me of Tom Green
    Originally posted by Abdulla Aljunaid u remind me of a sheep from a welsh brothel

I don't have to tell you what you remind me of because you already know what you are.
Jump to Top