User Controls

when women are nice to me are they just faking it

and inside they think "wow what a disgusting piece of shit".
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    they only think that after they realize that you actually are a disgusting piece of shit

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist they only think that after they realize that you actually are a disgusting piece of shit

dat makes sense..
    Originally posted by Joe Kane Can you blame them really? would you rather they tell you straight up

they could at least ignore me instead of smiling and making conversation, cunts
    Originally posted by Enter they could at least ignore me instead of smiling and making conversation, cunts

to know if you like somebody you have to get to know them at least a little bit first. so you will be pleasant to them while you find this out. if at some point after this you find out you don't like them after all then you just switch off and hopefully they get the message and you both go your separate ways. that's how human interaction works.

you are just taking that initial 'being nice' shit to mean a lot more than it does. the problem is with you retard. and it won't change until you get to grips with this and stop trying to blame it all on to others.

i hate womens small fucking stupid faces. i just want to punch them. concave their fucking skulls in. cunts.
    so at what age did your mom abandon you? i'm guessing you were quite young but old enough to understand. around 10/12 maybe?

Originally posted by NARCassist so at what age did your mom abandon you? i'm guessing you were quite young but old enough to understand. around 10/12 maybe?

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Joe Kane Just become a bundy

That nigga did go hard I give him that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter and inside they think "wow what a disgusting piece of shit".

out of curiosity...how many womens heads are in your refrigerator?
    honk
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    We all fake it.
Jump to Top