User Controls

Want to move to a city where there's life at every hour, and everything is lit up

Where the transition between day and night is meaningless, and time is just a number on the wall. Somewhere busy, where there's no relief from the noise, but you get used to it. I want to live a fast lifestyle. Maybe work as a journalist within the city.

Tell me where to go. I want excitement and adventure. I was thinking like Vegas or Hong Kong. I want to move literally yesterday.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Probably any major city in Thailand.
    HTS highlight reel
    me too... me too. T_T
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Take me with you.
    Buy me a ticket to China and I will haggle for you in Chinese and order your food for you because it is the only useful thing I've learned.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Where the transition between day and night is meaningless, and time is just a number on the wall.

That, my friend, is called being a meth head.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Hong Kong would be pretty dope. Vegas is cancer though, I don't understand how people enjoy it.

Interesting SF, despite being one of the largest cities in the US, kinda shuts down after 9-10. LA too. Really the whole west coast doesn't really have the "24 hour culture" of somewhere like NYC.
    Originally posted by Lanny Hong Kong would be pretty dope. Vegas is cancer though, I don't understand how people enjoy it.

Interesting SF, despite being one of the largest cities in the US, kinda shuts down after 9-10. LA too. Really the whole west coast doesn't really have the "24 hour culture" of somewhere like NYC.

Same shit with Chicago, you can literally walk on the street if you wanted to. I'm just so sick of living a quiet life. I need action. Excitement. Adventure.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Same shit with Chicago, you can literally walk on the street if you wanted to. I'm just so sick of living a quiet life. I need action. Excitement. Adventure.

Hookers and meth. Literally all you're gonna find in Vegas.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by HTS Hookers and meth. Literally all you're gonna find in Vegas.

Well that's all the motivation I need to actually book this flight.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Not to be too weeby but Tokyo is exactly what you're looking for, always lit up, always busy and for excitement you have the possibility of being nuked by a koreaoach
    Costs a shit ton to live there though
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop Probably any major city in Thailand.

no...ive been to restaurants in bangcock that close early.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Where the transition between day and night is meaningless, and time is just a number on the wall. Somewhere busy, where there's no relief from the noise, but you get used to it. I want to live a fast lifestyle. Maybe work as a journalist within the city.

Tell me where to go. I want excitement and adventure. I was thinking like Vegas or Hong Kong. I want to move literally yesterday.

definitely not any place in europe. those mother fuckers close down the cities at noon then dont open back up till 3 or 4 in the afternoon...then close at 7.

no wonder that place is turning into a 3rd world country.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS Hookers and meth. Literally all you're gonna find in Vegas.

"Literally"
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ "Literally"

The streets are paved with dead hookers, every building is built out of them with meth used as mortar, the windows are made out of pure crystal, the lights powered by running electricity through meth shards until they heat up enough to glow. Literally every human there is a hooker. Instead of cars you hop on a methed up hooker's back to get around. Instead of dice at the table there are shaped shards. Literally nothing but meth and hookers
Jump to Top