User Controls

Feeling like this

I have a strain between my belly button and the top of the hairline of my pubes .. I just have to take bigs clumps of buttery pew!

Just a big squishy Caca
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I think the dude in your avatar is jacking off.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I think the dude in your avatar is jacking off.

That is what you chose to see. stop fantasizing about me giving you a facial.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I have a strain between my belly button and the top of the hairline of my pubes .. I just have to take bigs clumps of buttery pew!

Just a big squishy Caca

It could be anxiety, or a cyst. Get it checked if it persists.

Rap God
    Originally posted by mashlehash It could be anxiety, or a cyst. Get it checked if it persists.

Rap God

I was thinking the meds but thanks for freaking me out.
    Which meds?
    Originally posted by mashlehash Which meds?

1 of, or a combination, or all

i think one of the new ones though.
    btw.. why hasnt the world ended yet.. where is this cluster of niburu's satellites?
    Why should the world end?
    Originally posted by mashlehash Why should the world end?

Why shouldn't it?

that's not what I'm asking though.. I mean I'm not asking for it to. I'm saying that someone is probably going to suicide tomorrow
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I have a strain between my belly button and the top of the hairline of my pubes .. I just have to take bigs clumps of buttery pew!

Just a big squishy Caca

next time take out the butt plug BEFORE your boyfriend fucks your asshole.

now youre going to have to hire a team of spelunkers to crawl around up in there to hunt it down and fish it out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top