User Controls

how to be more of a coughgel

i need to be tough
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I need to be

I should be

I want to be

I can be
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    shsh un mi mind
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Try the straight syrup for a while, cough gels require guts of steel. Once said guts are toughened then let the cough gels flow like water
    You need to go back to school or get a new keyboard
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Joe Kane new meme

How the fuck did you make it this far in life while being this retarded?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Forcing a meme is a perfect way to make sure it doesn't work and everyone thinks it's lame. Especially if it's you doing it. They are supposed to just happen.
    Bling wool nvr mac memz
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is Jenkem not worth it or what?
    Sometimes I'm in the bathroom, trapped in my own fumes and I'm wondering if I'm getting high off of them
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Sometimes I'm in the bathroom, trapped in my own fumes and I'm wondering if I'm getting high off of them

Relatable. Sometimes you get those off batches that you swear if someone else were there they'd assume you died and were decomposing into the toilet. But yet, to you, there's an odd satisfaction the putrid scent encompassing you.

*Takes deep, deep breaths, smiles crookedly, passes out*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mashlehash Sometimes I'm in the bathroom, trapped in my own fumes and I'm wondering if I'm getting high off of them

Awhile back I took the most watery shit and I didn't have tp, it was in my room so i waddled my way to my room with my pants around my ankles and when i got back to the bathroom my cat was standing on two legs with his paws on the toilet seat peering into the toilet and he said "stew?!" and put his head in further into the bowl and he fainted and then woke up and ran away
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Awhile back I took the most watery shit and I didn't have tp, it was in my room so i waddled my way to my room with my pants around my ankles and when i got back to the bathroom my cat was standing on two legs with his paws on the toilet seat peering into the toilet and he said "stew?!" and put his head in further into the bowl and he fainted and then woke up and ran away

I can't even believe your stories half the time
Jump to Top