User Controls

Australians Are Fags.

infinityshock Black Hole
    https://www.facebook.com/cityofmelbourne/photos/a.209988565691053.50826.209720392384537/1525904697432760/?type=3&theater

fucking faggots...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^thats rich coming from a fag who lives in one of the faggiest states ever. You're just jealous you haven't had a young stud top your flabby ass, faggot.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^thats rich coming from a fag who lives in one of the faggiest states ever. You're just jealous you haven't had a young stud top your flabby ass, faggot.

can confirm, australia is fucking gay and melbourne is roughly the gayest part of the country.

there's currently an ongoing federal 'plebiscite' to guage whether people want to legalise gay marriage; the government sends out forms to all registered voters asking people if it's ok for gays to get garried but it's not legally binding or anything, just a really expensive opinion poll.

the leftists in support of the idea are out in force; you probably won't see it on the news but the reason that it appears there's almost unanimous support is that people who speak out against it are routinely beaten up or otherwise blocked from getting their views made public.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dur dur durh dee dee deeee durh

[videhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3zjfJSbLK0ideo]

hey fuck face...check out the official site of the city. they officially made a fag flag their official pic. check it out, faggot.

thats a whole heaping helping of a big difference than some faggots hanging out in a city.
    further, in all states (I believe) there are alternatives to marriage that carry all the same legal protections and don't have the requirement that the signees are male and female - in NSW and some other states we have 'de-facto relationships', which is literally just marriage with another name. legal protections take effect after two people have been living together for a year or two, can't remember the specifics. it's really just a PR exercise to normalise behaviour; not a lot to do with equality in the legal sense.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra can confirm, australia is fucking gay and melbourne is roughly the gayest part of the country.

there's currently an ongoing federal 'plebiscite' to guage whether people want to legalise gay marriage; the government sends out forms to all registered voters asking people if it's ok for gays to get garried but it's not legally binding or anything, just a really expensive opinion poll.

the leftists in support of the idea are out in force; you probably won't see it on the news but the reason that it appears there's almost unanimous support is that people who speak out against it are routinely beaten up or otherwise blocked from getting their views made public.

fags...

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/28/homophobic-posters-spotted-all-over-australia-6885489/
    LOL

also LOL at the article talking about nooses when they're obviously belts
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra further, in all states (I believe) there are alternatives to marriage that carry all the same legal protections and don't have the requirement that the signees are male and female - in NSW and some other states we have 'de-facto relationships', which is literally just marriage with another name. legal protections take effect after two people have been living together for a year or two, can't remember the specifics. it's really just a PR exercise to normalise behaviour; not a lot to do with equality in the legal sense.

something similar here in the US...which is why i dont let chicks move in with me any more. im not having any of that 'common law wife' bullshit where i have to pay anything or give up free rooma-and-board just because a chick has a pussy and rented it out to me a few times.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Some what related but for here in murica

No Rex. Just pure liberal insanity.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-aids-felony-20170315-story.html

In a test of shifting attitudes about HIV, a group of state lawmakers has proposed that it no longer be a felony for someone to knowingly expose others to the disease by engaging in unprotected sex and not telling the partner about the infection.

The measure by state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and others would make such acts a misdemeanor, a proposal that has sparked opposition from Republican lawmakers.

The same downgrade in crime level would apply to people who donate blood or semen without telling the blood or semen bank that they have acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, or have tested positive for human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, the precursor to AIDS.

"HIV-related stigma is one of our main obstacles to reducing and ultimately eliminating infections," Wiener said. "When you criminalize HIV or stigmatize people who have HIV it encourages people not to get tested, to stay in the shadows, not to be open about their status, not to seek treatment."

Currently, those convicted of felonies can be sentenced up to seven years in prison.

Nearly three and a half decades after the disease was identified by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, some 35 million people worldwide have died from AIDS-related illnesses.

The monthly HIV treatment regimen costs range from $2,000 to $5,000, according to the California Department of Public Health.

"These regimens have to be taken daily throughout a person's life to help them live a normal lifespan," the agency said in a statement. "With the life expectancy for HIV patients increasing, the lifetime cost of treatment in today's terms is estimated at more than a half-million dollars."

In California, 126,241 people were living with diagnosed HIV infection in 2014, the last year for which records are available, according to the department.

The agency does not track the number of people who died due to HIV infection, or from AIDS-related illness. But, in 2014 in California, 1,561 people with a diagnosed HIV infection died. Those deaths may be due to any cause, and may not be related to HIV infection, the agency says.

The measure has drawn support from gay rights groups including Equality California, the Los Angeles LGBT Center, the Los Angeles HIV Law and Policy Project and the Transgender Law Center, as well as the Sex Workers Outreach Project...
    If some fucking slut knowingly gave me HIV, even if it was the last thing I did, I would fucking end her, I'd pop a cap in her skull and then curb stomp her. No way is that appropriate to only make it a misdemeanor, fuck that shit
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock

LMAO! That propaganda is entirely made up. So much for not being sheep fam.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop LMAO! That propaganda is entirely made up. So much for not being sheep fam.

It is a pretty funny poster haha
    yeah, that's a death sentence unless you get constant, ongoing treatment.

I'm guessing I'm making about the average for a mid-level white collar worker and if I had to pay $2k-5k a month I wouldn't be able to pay rent
    Originally posted by Joe Kane

'dicktation'
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Yeah most have brain damage
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Some what related but for here in murica

No Rex. Just pure liberal insanity.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-aids-felony-20170315-story.html

In a test of shifting attitudes about HIV, a group of state lawmakers has proposed that it no longer be a felony for someone to knowingly expose others to the disease by engaging in unprotected sex and not telling the partner about the infection.

The measure by state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and others would make such acts a misdemeanor, a proposal that has sparked opposition from Republican lawmakers.

The same downgrade in crime level would apply to people who donate blood or semen without telling the blood or semen bank that they have acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, or have tested positive for human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, the precursor to AIDS.

"HIV-related stigma is one of our main obstacles to reducing and ultimately eliminating infections," Wiener said. "When you criminalize HIV or stigmatize people who have HIV it encourages people not to get tested, to stay in the shadows, not to be open about their status, not to seek treatment."

Currently, those convicted of felonies can be sentenced up to seven years in prison.

Nearly three and a half decades after the disease was identified by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, some 35 million people worldwide have died from AIDS-related illnesses.

The monthly HIV treatment regimen costs range from $2,000 to $5,000, according to the California Department of Public Health.

"These regimens have to be taken daily throughout a person's life to help them live a normal lifespan," the agency said in a statement. "With the life expectancy for HIV patients increasing, the lifetime cost of treatment in today's terms is estimated at more than a half-million dollars."

In California, 126,241 people were living with diagnosed HIV infection in 2014, the last year for which records are available, according to the department.

The agency does not track the number of people who died due to HIV infection, or from AIDS-related illness. But, in 2014 in California, 1,561 people with a diagnosed HIV infection died. Those deaths may be due to any cause, and may not be related to HIV infection, the agency says.

The measure has drawn support from gay rights groups including Equality California, the Los Angeles LGBT Center, the Los Angeles HIV Law and Policy Project and the Transgender Law Center, as well as the Sex Workers Outreach Project…

thats california, you stupid faggot. those faggots dont count as human beings...theyre nigger-tier fags who dont deserve to populate this planet, much less vote.
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats california, you stupid faggot. those faggots dont count as human beings…theyre nigger-tier fags who dont deserve to populate this planet, much less vote.

you think lanny and many of the other users here aren't human beings?
    I sent that poster to a bunch of women on my snapchat and they all said as long as the child has 2 loving parents whether its 2 moms or 2 dads that's all that matters or if a single parent that loves them.

I only had one girl say "i didn't realize how true this is" lol
Jump to Top