User Controls

VPN's

Madman African Astronaut
    What is the best VPN to use? are there any good free VPNs?
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I use Opera.
    nonarky Houston
    Originally posted by Madman What is the best VPN to use? are there any good free VPNs?

https://www.torvpn.com/en/vpn

https://www.finchvpn.com/

these both have free vpns and very cheap paid vpn services too, i use them both
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Use TOR instead. Or if not use Mullvad or CryptoStorm.
    Originally posted by Sophie Use TOR instead. Or if not use Mullvad or CryptoStorm.

Some people don't want their browsing crawling along at the speed of 5 handwritten letters per fortnight
    I use a home VPN for whenever I'm connecting to public hotspots and stuff. My home VPN itself is configured so I can optionally route it from that point on through a real VPN and be anonymized if necessary.
    As for good VPNs, use this:

https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Some people don't want their browsing crawling along at the speed of 5 handwritten letters per fortnight

Tor hasn't been slow since forever.
    Originally posted by Sophie Tor hasn't been slow since forever.

It still is slow.

Not to mention:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/nsa-labels-linux-tails-users-extremists/amp/

You're painting a target on your back
    Joke's on you, i don't use TAILs.
    Originally posted by Sophie Joke's on you, i don't use TAILs.

The Tor Project discovered that the NSA flagged members of the Tor community and their related IP addresses for surveillance.

Your profile is already non-zero. The second you attract a little bit of attention... Poof, there goes Sophie!
    :D
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I used AIR vpn for a while. It was made with Tor in mind I don't know much about how they actually work but it had some type of fail safe where it wouldn't connect to the internet without it properly running I had to manually undo it when I simply just got tired of it.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Your profile is already non-zero. The second you attract a little bit of attention… Poof, there goes Sophie!

Uh-huh. Save your fear mongering for the computer illiterate.
    Originally posted by Sophie Uh-huh. Save your fear mongering for the computer illiterate.

We'll see... or not . You'll be castrated with dental floss and we'll never hear from you again when bad opsec bites you, kek.
    Originally posted by Falco We'll see… or not . You'll be castrated with dental floss and we'll never hear from you again when bad opsec bites you, kek.

Never gonna' happen fuccboi. I'm outside of US jurisdiction, my distro came prepackaged with Tor and other anonymity tools such as proxychains, i run multiple VMs. Plus when all else fails, everything is encrypted.
    Originally posted by Sophie Never gonna' happen fuccboi. I'm outside of US jurisdiction, my distro came prepackaged with Tor and other anonymity tools such as proxychains, i run multiple VMs. Plus when all else fails, everything is encrypted.

You're a windmill jedi, 14 Eyes are watching jedi
    Originally posted by Falco You're a windmill jedi, 14 Eyes are watching jedi

Then they should come arrest me fam. But they won't because they can't because i'm not intellectually dysfunctional.
    Originally posted by Sophie i'm not intellectually dysfunctional.

You're a pedophile so obv thats not numberwang
    Originally posted by Falco You're a pedophile so obv thats not numberwang

The fuck's a numberwang. Also i am a bomb building, malware developing, power pedo on steroids, so i got the super deluxe premium++ threat model package. Real talk though it's whatever, i don't even do that much shady shit anyway, NSA/FBI and Kmar got better things to do.
Jump to Top