User Controls

We got another one... Woman jailed for five-and-a-half years for grooming boy for sex

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    A 35-year-old woman who groomed a young boy for sex has been jailed for five-and-a-half years and placed on the sex offenders' register for life.

Jodie Delray, of Easthaugh Road, Lyng, was convicted following a nine-day trial of sex assault and sexual activity with the boy, who was aged about 12 to 13 at the time of the abuse, Norwich Crown Court heard.

Delray, who was wearing a grey hoodie, wept in the dock as she was sentenced. She had denied all the offences,

William Carter, prosecuting, said there was an element of grooming to her behaviour and an aggravating feature of the abuse was the disparity in their ages.

Michael Clare, who did not represent Delray at trial but appeared for her defence, said the defendant was of very low risk of re-offending.

He said she was concerned at her trial about the impression she gave to the court as she had been advised not to show her emotions.

"She feels she has been let down in the way she presented herself."

He said she was a vulnerable individual with a number of health problems and suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome.

"Custody for her will be all the more punishment for her. She is someone who will find it extremely difficult."

Sentencing Delray, Judge Anthony Bate said he accepted she was a woman of previous good character and said he had received a number of testimonials from her friends and family, who spoke of her many qualities.

He said she had been convicted by the jury of six of nine counts she faced and said: "I can do nothing in this case other than my public duty."

Judge Bate said she had started by sexually assaulting the boy and this was a "precursor" to them going on to engage in sex.

"Full sex began to occur initiated by you. These clandestine sex trysts continued for some time."

He said the Appeal Court had stressed the point about how a teenage boy is often "ill-equipped" to cope with a premature sexual experience.

He also made Delray subject to a sexual harm prevention order.

A man would not only get triple the sentence but would also effectively get an extended torture and death sentence in our corrupt and racist meat grinder prison system.
    I'm ready to be groomed
    \
    Only five and a half?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Only five and a half?

yeah thats what I'm saying women get like a third of the sentence on most crimes in murica because guys are held to a higher standard because of whyte knights like yourself that think women can do no wrong and are so innocent.

And also because our society guys are grown up with masculinity trappings which some aren't inherently wrong because our different but at same time when you throw in modern day feminism into mix where women can and pick chose when and were they want to exert their pussy power.

I personally don't mind being sexually harassed by women as long as they aren't disgusting and have nice teeth. But there are some guys that would be emotionally affected in a negative way by that. But those guys are often consider pariah men.

It's quite quandary §m£ÂgØL.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-21T14:58:20.882391+00:00

when I was in highschool none of the teachers were were in their mid 20's, but I've noticed now its a very common thing. Women sexually peak at 30 while guys at 18.

A lot of women rather milk a youngster than ever date a trev her age.

The smell of all that testosterone is just too much for them to resist, so they get a train ran on them, and the blow their wads but one or 2 of them get emotionally attached and spill the tea. It happens every day these days, fam.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby [videhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFt8ZUM8FO0

when I was in highschool none of the teachers were were in their mid 20's, but I've noticed now its a very common thing. Women sexually peak at 30 while guys at 18.

A lot of women rather milk a youngster than ever date a trev her age.

The smell of all that testosterone is just too much for them to resist, so they get a train ran on them, and the blow their wads but one or 2 of them get emotionally attached and spill the tea. It happens every day these days, fam.

you literally know nothing about women, you retard fag.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you literally know nothing about women, you retard fag.

I literally think that you don't know what the word "literally" means, you nigger man.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I literally think that you don't know what the word "literally" means, you nigger man.

I will literally fuck your literal asshole with, literally, my dick, until you literally fall into a cum coma. literally.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I will literally fuck your literal asshole with, literally, my dick, until you literally fall into a cum coma. literally.

That literally will not happen, you ree ree.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    she don't look 35 man

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby That literally will not happen, you ree ree.

that will literally happen, you literal faggot.
    Originally posted by NARCassist she don't look 35 man

I've seen other women that age that look young. I think she might have something wrong with her, she has a "winner" face

Originally posted by infinityshock that will literally happen, you literal faggot.

Jump to Top