User Controls

I'm living in a homeless shelter

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    And it's really not too bad. I think I'll finally be able to get back on my feet....

Anyone else ever have to stay in one?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    No, but I did community service at a food bank and saw too many crack whores to count.

Good luck
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the place i'm staying at now is for helping homeless people get on their feet. its not bad here tho.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Joe Kane Yeah i'm at a youth hostel right now its pretty chill but curfew is 10:30pm which kinda sucks but oh well.

How old are you? Too old to be at a youth hostel, I'm thinking.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Joe Kane Yeah i'm at a youth hostel right now its pretty chill but curfew is 10:30pm which kinda sucks but oh well.

are you still in canada?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    about 11 years ago or so I was homeless and I went to the salvation army and I laid in one of the bunks for like 5 minutes and was like "yeah fuck this" and grabbed my shit and started to leave, they told me that If I leave I can't come back. It was awful and a disgusting place full of trash.

I would go shower at the other homeless shelter "the arch" and that was it just to shower before going to work. Ent up moving in on a buddies and his roomies couch, just had to pay the electric bill.

Ent up eventually living in san antonio temporarily w my gf at the time but that didn't work out so I moved back to austin and stayed in halfway house for one night, but it sucked really bad. So i went to the library and put an add on craigslist for a roomie, some dude said I could stay at his place for awhile so he drove me to the halfway house and I grabbed my shit and left.

Ent up crashing that dudes car one night driving drunk, basically took the front passenger wheel off the car when I slammed into a guard rail. He was pissed and told me I had to move out. Luckily I had just got a job at a meat market being a meat man and was able to rent a room at a really nice house the mexican consulate owned.

But he made me move out because I was getting into arguments with this hungarian faggot and I called a prostitute to come over and I figured she wasn't coming over since it was like a couple hours later after she was supposed to meet me, tried calling her to tell her to not bother but she still came and rang the doorbell and sisquo when and answered the door and was pretty pissed.

wow... just wow....
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk And it's really not too bad. I think I'll finally be able to get back on my feet….

Anyone else ever have to stay in one?

pics or it didnt happen
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby about 11 years ago or so I was homeless and I went to the salvation army and I laid in one of the bunks for like 5 minutes and was like "yeah fuck this" and grabbed my shit and started to leave, they told me that If I leave I can't come back. It was awful and a disgusting place full of trash.

I would go shower at the other homeless shelter "the arch" and that was it just to shower before going to work. Ent up moving in on a buddies and his roomies couch, just had to pay the electric bill.

Ent up eventually living in san antonio temporarily w my gf at the time but that didn't work out so I moved back to austin and stayed in halfway house for one night, but it sucked really bad. So i went to the library and put an add on craigslist for a roomie, some dude said I could stay at his place for awhile so he drove me to the halfway house and I grabbed my shit and left.

Ent up crashing that dudes car one night driving drunk, basically took the front passenger wheel off the car when I slammed into a guard rail. He was pissed and told me I had to move out. Luckily I had just got a job at a meat market being a meat man and was able to rent a room at a really nice house the mexican consulate owned.

But he made me move out because I was getting into arguments with this hungarian faggot and I called a prostitute to come over and I figured she wasn't coming over since it was like a couple hours later after she was supposed to meet me, tried calling her to tell her to not bother but she still came and rang the doorbell and sisquo when and answered the door and was pretty pissed.

wow… just wow….

do the universe a favor...kill yourself.
    Originally posted by infinityshock do the universe a favor…kill yourself.

I'm pretty sure the universe will do it to all of us. Sept 23rd Is judgement day.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol fag.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm pretty sure the universe will do it to all of us. Sept 23rd Is judgement day.

why 23rd specifically?
    Originally posted by aldra why 23rd specifically?

spectral is better at explaining stuff like this but what I've gathered from historians, jedis who study the torah and gematria, the ancient sumerians, masonics, and astronomers of different backgrounds have gathered that date.

Astronomy is a very mathematically precise subject.

It's even been forewarned in our media.
    Originally posted by aldra why 23rd specifically?

It's the unofficial old first day of Autumn before they realized it really started around the 21st. it's the day of libra.. equinox. after that the sun spirals deeper in the abyss to shorter lifeless days of winter.
    Why do you think its been proven time and time again the eclipses and the blood moons. And if you don't like the jedis they were are the blood moons its tied to the jedi calender. Look up the shmita.
    The only fucking thing solid we need to worry about is NK, Russian Probe while pissing off the Russians and 2036 when the second passing of a football size rocks will probably hit Earth and be 100 thousand times the force of Hiroshima's fat man bomb.

If it hits a US state it would take out about the size of Texas.. if it hits the ocean.. 75 percent of the humans will lose their homes which pretty much live coastline or a few hundred miles from.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 The only fucking thing solid we need to worry about is NK, Russian Probe while pissing off the Russians and 2036 when the second passing of a football size rocks will probably hit Earth and be 100 thousand times the force of Hiroshima's fat man bomb.

If it hits a US state it would take out about the size of Texas.. if it hits the ocean.. 75 percent of the humans will lose their homes which pretty much live coastline or a few hundred miles from.

My gf is jedi and she believes that this is all very probable but she said she isn't worried because whatever happens will happen and she said living your life in fear isn't going to help anything and that at least if we die saturday she won't have to go to the store.

But even if you don't have fear i think you should still try to prepare or at least make amends to the dead and to god.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby spectral is better at explaining stuff like this but what I've gathered from historians, jedis who study the torah and gematria, the ancient sumerians, masonics, and astronomers of different backgrounds have gathered that date.

Astronomy is a very mathematically precise subject.

It's even been forewarned in our media.

youre an idiot.

i cant wait to berate you endlessly on the 24th about how fucktarded you are. and the 25th. and the 26th.

and every single fucking day after that, you fucking retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot.

i cant wait to berate you endlessly on the 24th about how fucktarded you are. and the 25th. and the 26th.

and every single fucking day after that, you fucking retard.

But you already do that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My gf is jedi and she believes that this is all very probable but she said she isn't worried because whatever happens will happen and she said living your life in fear isn't going to help anything and that at least if we die saturday she won't have to go to the store.

But even if you don't have fear i think you should still try to prepare or at least make amends to the dead and to god.

jesus fuck...is everyone on this site a nigger fucker or jedi fucker? bunch of miscogynistic freaks.
Jump to Top