User Controls

"9/23/17 RIP Earth"

So it's simple and self prophetic

Trump starts a war with Korea after NK does something with a missile

and then it sets off a dominos affect with antiquated defence programs in the USSR and USA

and the Elohim (Christian use of jedi G-d) belief will fulfil the prophecy.

Maybe you'll wanna party this weekend
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I mentioned this to my gf monday morning and she laughed at me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    dont forget mexico falling off the continent into the ocean with all their quakes.

and puerto spico blowing away in all the cat-6 hurricanes...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I mentioned this to my gf monday morning and she laughed at me.

you dont have a gf

you have a zoo friend that is tied with a leash and cant escape.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you dont have a gf

you have a zoo friend that is tied with a leash and cant escape.

don't think so lil dawg
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby don't think so lil dawg

youre not physiologically capable of thinking. the air gap between your ears is completely filled with nigger nut juice from all the niggers who blew their loads up your ass...the juice eventually ran out of room and followed the flow of least resistance: meaning, the empty space in your hat holder, you faggot retard.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    No. I hope so, but no.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    rest in penises
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I mentioned this to my gf monday morning and she laughed at me.

Why.. it's a good reason as any to party.
    REM Its the end of the world..
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Nibiru is making its final approach.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Why.. it's a good reason as any to party.
    REM Its the end of the world..

she's not into stuff like that. she thinks everything is fake news
    I'm pretty sure September 24th will come along and everything will be like a Birthday Party.
    "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be."
    Mathew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

It would be a F&G man made booboo
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Mathew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

It would be a F&G man made booboo

"Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of Man cometh."
    somewhat related

Sir Elton John has become the latest high-profile musician to tell American presidential wannabe Donald Trump to stop using his music for campaign purposes.

Originally posted by -SpectraL Nibiru is making its final approach.

what do you mean? Are you suggesting its came before? then wouldn't it come again? why would this be its final approach?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Oh, I'm about to cometh, babe!
    I'm scared guys, im trying not to be. I'm thinking about going and smoking crack with my friend to calm down
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what do you mean? Are you suggesting its came before? then wouldn't it come again? why would this be its final approach?

Prophecy states that death will be no more. That suffering and pain will pass away. So, it stands to reason that Nibiru will be destroyed this time around. Perhaps pulled into the massive gravity of Jupiter. But not before it does some very serious damage to this planet.
Jump to Top