User Controls

Triggering fat chicks

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    this chick wanted to comeover and cuddle and i asked for a nude pic and she was gross
    this is what happened

and then her slampig friend text me this lol
    I didn't realize I was "preppy" I always thought of myself as kind of a nerdy punk rocker type.

its funny how someone will be wanting to slop all over my nob and then out of nowhere I'm a limp dicked faggot... interesting... lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I despise your existence.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    theres enough PI out for a community bitcoin donation box to take a hit out on Bill Krozby
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I think her friend is actually in gay lesbian love with her OP. SRS.
    women socially form victim circles where uglies befriend uglies and then they all circlejerk each other on selfies of whales telling them they look beautiful and stunning and some bullshit and all the women in such circle participate to prevent low self esteem and impending suicide since a woman's entire value and existence is dependent on looks and having no other redeeming qualities, and even if they did it wouldnt matter if they arent hot. women become bi/lesbos probably because in the ugly self esteem circlejerks it lets them have their genitals stimulated while it being socially accepted and having no other way to get dicked down except with a strapon
    then in the hotties social circle the most attractive woman of the circle is treated like their ruler and it keeps them in good social standing to be close to the hottest girl to get dicked down. the only way an ugly ever makes it into a hot girl's social circle is to make the other girls look better by comparison
    Originally posted by RisiR † I despise your existence.

you mad lil brew?
    Originally posted by RestStop I think her friend is actually in gay lesbian love with her OP. SRS.

the asshole hurt never ends in these love triangles
    zoo zad lil brew? wheel gaunties? ight chicken cuck cuck doodle doo!
    Originally posted by matrix theres enough PI out for a community bitcoin donation box to take a hit out on Bill Krozby

that would be a waste of bitcoins, we're better off just having a meetup pizza/crack party and gang bang jerome afterwards.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that would be a waste of bitcoins, we're better off just having a meetup pizza/crack party and gang bang jerome afterwards.

good idea. are you hosting?
    Originally posted by matrix good idea. are you hosting?

I've always been down to hang with anyone here, I'd prefer to get a hotel because my place is really tiny. Theres several members that live in texas so it would be the place to have it, jerome lives in houston and vaporwave could bring her.

Only thing is weed-smoker can only come if he doesn't let his emotions get too involved

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-20T02:35:42.742496+00:00
    Originally posted by matrix women socially form victim circles where uglies befriend uglies and then they all circlejerk each other on selfies of whales telling them they look beautiful and stunning and some bullshit and all the women in such circle participate to prevent low self esteem and impending suicide since a woman's entire value and existence is dependent on looks and having no other redeeming qualities, and even if they did it wouldnt matter if they arent hot. women become bi/lesbos probably because in the ugly self esteem circlejerks it lets them have their genitals stimulated while it being socially accepted and having no other way to get dicked down except with a strapon

It's really unfortunate the way it works and I actually feel sorry for girls like that, but a guy like me gets no sympathy, I have my own problems but I don't go around telling people how they should love me even though I'm an alcoholic and it messes with my life.

Like so many people can say "oh he's a loser drug addict retard!" which may be true, but with women and their fatness they get away with it by simps simpering to them telling them that they are just big boned and only real men can handle a bigger woman.

A real man likes what he likes, not what a woman tells him he should like. And thats why I watch the mukbang videos and what not because I'm an armchair psychologist and I find them to be interesting case studies, but they get a pass because of the foodie culture/ body positive feminism.

And the thing is thats the real kicker is a lot of overweight women actually want to lose weight and strive for it and don't fall back on fat fetish guys to feed them. It's disgusting humanity.
    you dont deserve sympathy
    Originally posted by matrix you dont deserve sympathy

I never said I did.
    Should reply, "you trying to crush me with that wall of text as well? Didn't read."
    Originally posted by Enter Should reply, "you trying to crush me with that wall of text as well? Didn't read."

lol i should of
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by matrix theres enough PI out for a community bitcoin donation box to take a hit out on Bill Krozby

the cheapest bullet i could come up with is about 12 cents.

hes not worth that much.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this chick wanted to comeover and cuddle and i asked for a nude pic and she was gross
    this is what happened

and then her slampig friend text me this lol
    I didn't realize I was "preppy" I always thought of myself as kind of a nerdy punk rocker type.

its funny how someone will be wanting to slop all over my nob and then out of nowhere I'm a limp dicked faggot… interesting… lol

pics of the chick, you stupid faggot nigger
Jump to Top