User Controls

Catching up with Bill Krozby

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Catching up with Bill Krozby
    ----------------------

Well gonts, looks like Im back again after my four day ban for posting about the band "rat boy" in spurious, But I'm
    diviating, I'm divagating, I'm digressing...

Hope everyone here has been doing well.

Saturday, I got off work and my friend was house sitting on the avenue in my hood and those people he was house sitting for
    have a very nice house, easily 500k, and i was impressed because the dude even had a urinal in his bathroom next to the toilet, and I dunno,
    maybe I don't get out much but thats not something I normaly see.

We watched kool hand luke, with the young dennis hopper, and I'd never seen that movie before, it was pretty good and I finnally learned
    where that line came from "what we've got here is a failure to communicate.." but yeah those pigs really put luke through
    the ringer

After that my buddy and I went to free birds and got a free bird burrito and then went and bought a bottle of jack daniels.
    We ent up watching the austin texas university game against some school in california and I don't normally watch foot ball, but
    it was pretty entertaining between the whiskey and Matthew McConaughey acting like a goober on the side lines.

Sunday I woke up and went to my friends place and we drank coffee and he gave me some hydrocodeines. I took a couple and saved the rest for later.
    I went to heb and ate some pizza, I told the lady at the deli to put the slice in the oven (because it was only sitting under a light,
    and when I used to work at hoboken pie, we would toss the slices that were under the light back into the oven for like 30 seconds to minute
    because it taste better that way... I mean a hot slice is fundamental) and she argued with me how she can just put it
    in the microwave but anyone with half brain knows that putting pizza in the microwave is lazy and doesn't taste
    as good as putting it in the oven especially a brick stone fire oven which they had. I had to tell her that the other guy
    does it this way for me.

The lady put it in one of those triangel single slice boxes and put the box with the slice in the oven. I was like "what are you doing? You're going
    to cook a pizza box with tape on it, thats kinda gnarly?"

The hispanic lady told her to put it on a pizza pan by itself and the entire time this black guy in a weeeeel chair was laughing at us.
    I don't mean to be petty or make them do their job too hard but why would I want to pay for a cold slice of pizza?
    But I'm digressing.

I cleaned my place after eating the pizza because I hadn't seen my gf in 2 weeks as she's been in colorado with her family and I cleaned up
    from the alcoholism as well.

She cameover around 2:30 and I took a shower because I was sweaty from cleaning my place. She ent up ordering us italian food from gustos
    from gustos my favorite italian place next to asti, http://gustoitaliankitchen.com/ check it out if you ever get a chance to come to austin.
    we both got linguini clams in it, but mine had anchovis in it and hers had shrimp (I love shrimp but I eat it way too much in pasta
    where I wanted to try something different.

We ent up watching hellraiser, the first one and between her feeling tired from just making that trip from colorado and me being
    doped on the pills ( I took a couple more after the movie)
    we went to sleep.

In the morning I made some coffee and pet my cat and fed him. I kind of felt strange about seeing this girl even though for 2 weeks
    I missed her but for some reason I felt different because she was acting different towards me. We exchanged extreme long gazes
    and while I don't have a problem doing that I can follow through, it was out of character for her and made me feel weird but
    I still wasn't afraid. It was almost as if she shed her human body and all I saw was her alien self, and I've seen it before so
    thats how I know what it was, it was beautiful but also lacked innocence, the space between my blink and her tear, you can't
    live your life in fear.

I told her I had to go to work and she left around 1pm. I ent up going and buying fuel injector fluid for my car and then goign to work.
    I got home that evening around 8:30 pm and was chilling on my bed listening to music and someone started pounding on my door and
    i kind of spazzed out just waited on my bed. My neighbor a few seconds later called me and told me not to be so paranoid and I went and answered
    the door and we drank some brews at his place and were jamming out. He has made several black metal songs, not black as in
    black guys playing metal songs while laying down phat rymes but black as in evil and darkness.

He asked me if I get high and I told him I do, but I'm not going to buy anything because I don't really spend much money on drugs anymore.
    And so he told me if I give him a ride to riverside he will share with me. He bought a bag of crack. And I'm typically not a
    drug snob, teach their own (my favorite drug is alcohol and heroin) though I will admit I've always regarded crack as kind
    of a nigger drug. But it was free and I was drunk so it seemed like the thing to do at the time and between the alcohol and
    the norcos it was actually a good high, it didn't get me messed up like speed would but I was still perked up and was like
    weeeeeeer gonts!

We did that and played more guitar and he ent up shooting some of the crack and I did with him (i didn't know it was a thing to shoot crack.. but it got me
    high) We then just played video games but I'm not great at them so I asked him what time it was and bounced so I could get a brew
    to go to sleep. So I woke up this morning and I actually felt fine and then went and got 2 breakfast tacos.

and archie is doing alright

didn't read
    infinityshock Black Hole
    faggot nigger loving cat fucking handsome and well tanned individual.

the only catch up i want to hear from you is when you jam a bottle of ketchup up your ass and squeeze it, you retarded fuck.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 didn't read

You're a broken record. But you probably did read.
    didnmt read
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock faggot nigger loving cat fucking handsome and well tanned individual.

the only catch up i want to hear from you is when you jam a bottle of ketchup up your ass and squeeze it, you retarded fuck.

I'll let you suck my dick and sodomize your wrinkly hole with catsup on a baked potato if you take me to the outback steakhouse.
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut didnmt read

I know you didnt. You have a hard enough time spelling as it is.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut didnmt read

Timeless classic
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Would have to hit the brakes and reverse down a ditch and crash to "catch up" with Bill Krozby.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'll let you suck my dick and sodomize your wrinkly hole with catsup on a baked potato if you take me to the outback steakhouse.

dont play hard to get with me, you snarky little twink. when im done with your asshole youre going to have to be careful that no freight trains mistake it for a subway tunnel and get lost up in your colon someplace.

no, im not taking you out to dinner or a movie, and if youre good enough i might leave you a tip.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Freight trains travel through subway tunnels? Hunh!
    I leave for four days and jill is still a try hard, hardcore faggot

I love how literally nobody read this thread. What a waste of existence you are Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I love how literally nobody read this thread. What a waste of existence you are Bill Krozby.

you keep posting in it, you want to be a part of my existence.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Freight trains travel through subway tunnels? Hunh!

theyre trains...they ride on tracks.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Your gf probably got up to some weird shit in Colorado with some dude's bootyhole and feels weird about it now and is trying to analyze how she feels about you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    nice blog faggot
    ^haters gonna hate
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    nice status update faggot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    in a race to the bottom, you'll never catch up to Bill Krozby
Jump to Top