User Controls

Saw an autistic guy talking to a girl.

They were walking by and and he was talking about going to a farm or something. She was like, "Oh cool, so where's that?" and he yammered on autistically. Then they got to a fork in the path and she said, "Well, I'll talk to you later!" and went the other way. He probably thought about that interaction 24/7 since then, thinking how well he did in conversation, whereas she was weirded out by him but forgot their interaction 5 seconds later.

As fucking autistic as I am, at least girls want to talk to me, and don't make an excuse to leave.

I... I think.

Come to think of it, the girl that autist was talking to was way hotter than any of the one's I've ever talked to.

Okay, just calm down, Enter. Re-evaluate. In the past couple of months you've had a lot of good interactions with women. Have they said anything sexually suggestive to you at all? Well no, they haven't. But on the other hand, have you? Maybe just start slipping in a few sexual things every once in a while to get the ball rolling. If they don't help roll the ball as well, then you know you're a fucking loser who deserves to die alone.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Well... did you think about it 24/7 since then?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Well… did you think about it 24/7 since then?

Not as much as he would've. Making this thread was probably the 4th time I've thought about it (this happened yesterday afternoon).
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You know what you should do? Pretend that you're gay and get a circle of girlfriends so you can infiltrate them and spend time with them in their naturl habitat. That way you'll see that girls in general aren't special. They are, for the most part, not worth a gameplan.

Also, you got nothing to lose by being aggressive. Just Bill Krozby it out for a while. Be real direct and careless. Be sexual. Just try it.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † You know what you should do? Pretend that you're gay and get a circle of girlfriends so you can infiltrate them and spend time with them in their naturl habitat. That way you'll see that girls in general aren't special.

Not sure I'm 100% with the gay part but on the whole I agree. I have tons of female friends I kick it with regularly that I have zero desire to fuck/date. I guess in a sense I am a "gay friend" because some of them do like to chirp on and on about their problems but if I'm being fair here I tend to do the same thing to them. I guess true friends do confide in one another about their problems regularly and at times they go to some really dark places. I'll cut this short before I start to ramble on RisiR is right females aren't some magical creature that you have to have some esoteric ancient spell book to figure out they're just people like you and me.
    I tried pretending to be gay once, the bitch kept trying to set me up with gay guys. Not worth it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter I tried pretending to be gay once, the bitch kept trying to set me up with gay guys. Not worth it.

Stop pretending. Just be.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Enter Okay, just calm down, Enter. Re-evaluate. In the past couple of months you've had a lot of good interactions with women. Have they said anything sexually suggestive to you at all? Well no, they haven't. But on the other hand, have you? Maybe just start slipping in a few sexual things every once in a while to get the ball rolling. If they don't help roll the ball as well, then you know you're a fucking loser who deserves to die alone.

Not talking to yourself helps.
    Go blow your load inside an autistic girl and live happily ever after
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RisiR † You know what you should do? Pretend that you're gay and get a circle of girlfriends so you can infiltrate them and spend time with them in their naturl habitat. That way you'll see that girls in general aren't special. They are, for the most part, not worth a gameplan.

Also, you got nothing to lose by being aggressive. Just Bill Krozby it out for a while. Be real direct and careless. Be sexual. Just try it.

lol at "Bill Krozby it out" thats pretty lazy advice and potentially problematic considering he's not me. I've already given a very base template of what to do where anyone can add in their own personality to so he can be more authentic/himself.

I'm not careless riser, If I am careless its because I don't care. mmmmmk?!

You're setting him up for failure. But I'm honestly still trying to figure out whether enter is a troll or not, I'd feel really stupid if he was trolling me all this time.
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Go blow your load inside an autistic girl and live happily ever after

nah fool thats weak, he should up the anty and get a retarded girl stoned and then fuck her in his car and walk her back to her job bagging groceries, while she wears a plastic bag over her giggling head.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter They were walking by and and he was talking about going to a farm or something. She was like, "Oh cool, so where's that?" and he yammered on autistically. Then they got to a fork in the path and she said, "Well, I'll talk to you later!" and went the other way. He probably thought about that interaction 24/7 since then, thinking how well he did in conversation, whereas she was weirded out by him but forgot their interaction 5 seconds later.

As fucking autistic as I am, at least girls want to talk to me, and don't make an excuse to leave.

I… I think.

Come to think of it, the girl that autist was talking to was way hotter than any of the one's I've ever talked to.

Okay, just calm down, Enter. Re-evaluate. In the past couple of months you've had a lot of good interactions with women. Have they said anything sexually suggestive to you at all? Well no, they haven't. But on the other hand, have you? Maybe just start slipping in a few sexual things every once in a while to get the ball rolling. If they don't help roll the ball as well, then you know you're a fucking loser who deserves to die alone.

you need to get a hobby that doesnt involve women.

stamp collecting.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah fool thats weak, he should up the anty and get a retarded girl stoned and then fuck her in his car and walk her back to her job bagging groceries, while she wears a plastic bag over her giggling head.

jesus fuck...youre not only retarded, youre a fucking moron.
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus fuck…youre not only retarded, youre a fucking moron.

That sounds redundant, I think you're stuck on stupid again. You should probably go get that checked out at the vet, but I think it might cost extra for you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby That sounds redundant, I think you're stuck on stupid again. You should probably go get that checked out at the vet, but I think it might cost extra for you.

you dont have the physical capability to think. the only thing occupying the air space between your ears is copious amounts of nigger cum that you failed to swallow and instead blew past your sinuses into the hollow spot.
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut Go blow your load inside an autistic girl and live happily ever after

Ever seen the undateables? Look at the hot autists they set these guys up with:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter Ever seen the undateables? Look at the hot autists they set these guys up with:

I get outburst stress like the black girl.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Alroight me'lady it soeems we've gaht a bit a mewtual awtism ennit?
    none of you even exist you're just figments of my imagination that i want to DIE
    everyone needs someone.

you should not mock anyone. it's a sign that you're lonely
Jump to Top