User Controls

I ate too much

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I had a pulled chicken bbq sandwich earlier with rootbeer.

Then a 6 inch pulled deli sandwich and 2 pumpkin chocolate cookies with milk

And Im just typing this to pass time for my gut so that I can drink.

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I'll give you 6 inches of meat so deep you'll feel it in your.. ass.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash I had a pulled chicken bbq sandwich earlier with rootbeer.

jesus fuck...bitch, you literally just griped about eating less volume-wise than what i eat in one meal...and nowhere near calorie-wise what i eat in some of my snacks.
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus fuck…bitch, you literally just griped about eating less volume-wise than what i eat in one meal…and nowhere near calorie-wise what i eat in some of my snacks.

You're a grumpy old bitch tit fat slob.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash You're a grumpy old bitch tit fat slob.

mother fucker...im eating more calories, right now, in my pre-bed snack than you did your entire day...
    Originally posted by infinityshock mother fucker…im eating more calories, right now, in my pre-bed snack than you did your entire day…

Maybe that's why you have man titties
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Maybe that's why you have man titties

ill rub them...all hot and sweaty...all over your back as im plowing the fields of your colon with my cock.
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill rub them…all hot and sweaty…all over your back as im plowing the fields of your colon with my cock.

That's all fine and dandy but you still have to live with those milk duds.

Post pictures
    HTS highlight reel
    I ate a bunch of curry and rice and I feel like shit too. Help.
    Cut off your penis.
    Originally posted by HTS I ate a bunch of curry and rice and I feel like shit too. Help.

My friend left his curry and rice sitting in the sink (wtf) and so my parents threw it out and then he supposedly wrote them a nasty note.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Cut off your penis.

Dude I also had a dream that I cut my dick off right before fucking these 2 chicks and then they were like aaaawh no and I woke up. I wasn't started or anything, I had a hard dick and beat off though. Wiped it all over the bed sheet I sleep on....wanna have a sleepover sometime? I'll sleep on the couch it's cool.
    Nigga how do you cum on your sheets? Do you just use them again afterward? I don't even like to wear the same boxer briefs after I jack off, clean my dick, and then have my wiped off dick touch them.
    Oh, I sleep on it.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I had a pulled chicken bbq sandwich earlier with rootbeer.

Pulled chicken? is that even a thing. I don't eat pork but how is it?

Just go take a massive shit and then laser it in half with piss, so you don't choke the toilet out.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Pulled chicken? is that even a thing. I don't eat pork but how is it?

Just go take a massive shit and then laser it in half with piss, so you don't choke the toilet out.

The Art of holding your piss until you're done with your dumpling. Rare.
    Originally posted by mmQ The Art of holding your piss until you're done with your dumpling. Rare.

You have to let the beef stew for a while, go drink a shitload of cranberry juice or something like coffee.. come back.. Job well done!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash That's all fine and dandy but you still have to live with those milk duds.

Post pictures

i actually have milk duds in my fridge right now.
    milk duds cold? I wouldn't have a crown left.

yes all of my teeth are crowned now.

if I win a billion dollars I will get them all replaced with post implants. otherwise.. in a few years, I might have them all yanked and wear dentures.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i dont eat them, much less like them. they were for a chick.

dont do that...yank them all out. it will make you more popular with your boyfriends.
Jump to Top