User Controls

Was hanging out with a girl and she was on her phone the whole time.

Just texting on her phone right in front of me. What the fucking fuck? It made me feel like fucking shit. Do you have any idea how awesome and entertaining I am? Why would you not want to converse with me, you ugly bitch? This is why my self esteem is constantly fluctuating.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    tragic, lol

infinityshock Black Hole
    you should have taken the phone away, crammed it into her vagina, then jammed it in the rest of the way with your dick.
    Thats when you be like...

"I'm not a rooster but come see what this cock'll do to you"
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Well if she's ugly I don't believe you've suffered any huge loss there m8.
    Originally posted by RestStop Well if she's ugly I don't believe you've suffered any huge loss there m8.

Yeah she has a terrible personality too, but that's why it makes me feel bad. Someone so degenerate ignoring ME? :(
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter Yeah she has a terrible personality too, but that's why it makes me feel bad. Someone so degenerate ignoring ME? :(

post pics
    HTS highlight reel
    Did she at least suck your dick?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    She probably couldn't stand to look at your tear-streaked face.

You should have smacked the phone out of her hand and put her in her place.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You should have called her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ajax She probably couldn't stand to look at your tear-streaked face.

You should have smacked the phone out of her hand and put her in her place.

amateur.

set that thing to 'vibrate'...cram it up her crapper....then proceed to dick-thrash her cervix while speed dialing her phone.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You should have called her.

I routinely do this to people. Or send them a text like "Made you look" "Look up" "Faggot" "FAGGOT"
    doom Houston
    shoulda slapped the bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Keep in mind that the dumb, worthless, self-serving parents of these doorknobs brainwash their kids from a very early age to shut out the outside world and immerse themselves in the addiction of technology. It's like asking them not to breathe, or to to defy the law of gravity. Ain't gonna happen. It's got nothing to do with you.

Post last edited by -SpectraL at 2017-09-19T00:17:24.333337+00:00
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Keep in mind that the dumb, worthless, self-serving parents of these doorknobs brainwash their kids from a very early age to shut out the outside world and immerse themselves in the addition of technology. It's like asking them not to breathe, or to to defy the law of gravity. Ain't gonna happen. It's got nothing to do with you.

Kinda funny that you say this, considering how much you post.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Keep in mind that the dumb, worthless, self-serving parents of these doorknobs brainwash their kids from a very early age to shut out the outside world and immerse themselves in the addition of technology. It's like asking them not to breathe, or to to defy the law of gravity. Ain't gonna happen. It's got nothing to do with you.

What age are you even thinking of? A lot of the people here either grew up without internet or with dial-up. They played outside as kids. The 90s/early 2000s - the formative years of the lives of pretty much every poster here - weren't drenched in glowing rectangles like modern life. Shit, even most modern parents think letting their kids spend too much time staring at a screen is bad and send them outside to play.

The kind of parenting you describe probably won't be affecting people the age of the average poster here until 40 years after you're dead.

Originally posted by RisiR † You should have called her.

This is a good move. My ex cucked me by texting another one of my friends while we were all literally in the same room so I fucked a bunch of older dudes for revenge. ^_^
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HTS This is a good move. My ex cucked me by texting another one of my friends while we were all literally in the same room so I fucked a bunch of older dudes for revenge. ^_^

yeah, you sure showed him/her/whatever
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by doom shoulda slapped the bitch

who enter? don't make me laugh

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS This is a good move. My ex cucked me by texting another one of my friends while we were all literally in the same room so I fucked a bunch of older dudes for revenge. ^_^

jesus christ.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enter Yeah she has a terrible personality too, but that's why it makes me feel bad. Someone so degenerate ignoring ME? :(

She seems consistent with other low life scum fucks I've met. The most worthless people are usually the most selfish. She did you a favor by revealing her self so soon. Carry on my wayward son, there will be peace when you are done.
Jump to Top