User Controls

am i retarded?

inb4 "yes"

now that we've got that out of the way, i bought these fans that have an electrical cord that goes from the wall to the fan but i can't seem to get the adapter to stick in the fan. the fan itself has two prongs sticking out but the adapter like wont stick on there, like it wasn't made to fit in there. is there some other way i'm supposed to be connecting these things? the cord looks like this
    infinityshock Black Hole
    yes.

now that we have that out of the way, one pic doesnt help. you need to post the boy part and the girl part to be able to figure anything out.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    And you expect me to believe you're going to university in order to become an engineer? McGuyver something up.
    Originally posted by Sophie And you expect me to believe you're going to university in order to become an engineer? McGuyver something up.

I can definitely do that but it would be easier if the plug just fit like it's supposed to and I feel like I'm missing something here.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by greenplastic I can definitely do that but it would be easier if the plug just fit like it's supposed to and I feel like I'm missing something here.

Yeah, and living on The Moon would be easier if it had an atmosphere. Well GUESS WHAT! LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS AS YOU WANT IT TO BE! You can wish for all kinds of shit but like my grand papi would always say: If wishes were horses beggars would ride. Now GET UP. AND MCGUYVER THE BEST FUCKING DIY MCGUYVERISM YOU'VE EVER FUCKING SEEN!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Just force it.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    no you're just slow
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Not a single one of you are helpful, including myself.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    one vote for foce it. I think I've seen this style of plug before, the metal is like deformed by the process of plugging it in. IDK why it's a thing, maybe it's a lot cheaper if you're not expected to unplug/replug it often and you can just use the shittiest mechanism that conducts.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    did somebody say heptul?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Not a single one of you are helpful, including myself.

because there is no way to make any fucking prognosis without seeing the other part of the fan. the boy part.

'durrhhhh...i cant get dur thing to go into the place where duh t'ing goes, mannnn. ah==--durhhh. slurp slurp.'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny one vote for foce it. I think I've seen this style of plug before, the metal is like deformed by the process of plugging it in. IDK why it's a thing, maybe it's a lot cheaper if you're not expected to unplug/replug it often and you can just use the shittiest mechanism that conducts.

that, without seeing the boy-part.

the girl-part is C-shaped, meaning there is quite a bit of flexibility and tolerance in getting a boy-part to slip inside it.

regardless...take into consideration the retard whos making the OP in the first place. the first time that retarded retard tried to masturbate with a dildo he jammed it in sideways. without lube.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Moar pics
Jump to Top