User Controls

The ree reee thread

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    this is the thread where you tard out and post things that are fucking fucktarded man!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    fuck dat ass fuck that mouth fuck that face son

Drown in a bathtub.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Drown in a bathtub.

...filled with nigger jizz.
    He's a piece of shit but so are many of the investors. and I know he was on bail, but what about these actors and singers (like Modanna) who threaten to "blow up the whitehouse" or in a mock photo of cutting off the head of the current President?

And then of course the Afluent kids, one after another getting a slap on the wrist for rape crimes or manslaughter.

if you're not in the Know.. you're just not
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this is the thread where you tard out and post things that are fucking fucktarded man!

That shit would not fly on these streets.

They would have like 10 officers they're all doing nothing and furthermore that would not make me feel very safe if I was behind them
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby fuck dat ass fuck that mouth fuck that face son

I want to say what an ass

but at the same time it should've been known that he was just joking
    Originally posted by mashlehash I want to say what an ass

but at the same time it should've been known that he was just joking

I don't think the Judge felt it was sardonic humor yet potentially a real threat?

I guess trump found this to be humorous so she just got a tongue lashing from the Secret Service. Freaked her out I'm sure

Lanny Bird of Courage
    not an sg thread bud
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Bill the cat shat in a hat because he had no balls. I was slangin' crack on the ave when I ran into Bill Krozby. "Sup fags?" asked us bill the cat as he bounced on a log. "Meow, cat. Might wanna retract them claws" replied Bill Krozby. " By the way bill why are you so gay?" I inquired much to my dismay. "Because when I was little my daddy made me touch his dong".
    Originally posted by Totse 2001

I found that picture to be interesting when it came out. So many people from the political field gave such a fake care.
    Wow Kathy Griffin looks really old now.. look at those wrinkles.. i thought Redheads were like young looking forever.

she looks malnourished as well
    I feel like this thread should never exist.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Wow Kathy Griffin looks really old now.. look at those wrinkles.. i thought Redheads were like young looking forever.

she looks malnourished as well

and how skinny she is. if anyone tried fucking her she'd blow out a hip
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock and how skinny she is. if anyone tried fucking her she'd blow out a hip

If you told her this, she might blow out her whole brain.
Jump to Top