User Controls

Anyone here like the meat puppets?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    they did that one song with kurt kocaine

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    There's a music forum.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery There's a music forum.

hush your mouth
    B&
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hush your mouth

I'm going to shove some meat in you and use it to work you like a puppet.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'm going to shove some meat in you and use it to work you like a puppet.

I doubt you will, you're talking out of your ass again like an assclown puppet.
    you might want to go to a doctor and get that checked out, it seems like you're stuck on stupid again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I doubt you will, you're talking out of your ass again like an assclown puppet.
    you might want to go to a doctor and get that checked out, it seems like you're stuck on stupid again.

I will literally cram so many foreign objects into your orifices theyre going to do an episode of 'hoarders' about your guts.
    Everyone who posted in this thread is a nigger.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I will literally cram so many foreign objects into your orifices theyre going to do an episode of 'hoarders' about your guts.

I don't think you know what the word "literally" means you retard.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't think you know what the word "literally" means you retard.

I will literally turn your internal organs into literal soup when I literally jam my cock into your asshole so hard it will literally register on the Richter scales in LA. literally.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I will literally turn your internal organs into literal soup when I literally jam my cock into your asshole so hard it will literally register on the Richter scales in LA. literally.

I literally think you literally don't know what the word "literaly" means. Cry harder faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I literally think you literally don't know what the word "literaly" means. Cry harder faggot.

you literally are literally a literal nigger.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby they did that one song with kurt kocaine

Did you make this video? It seems like something that you would make
    Originally posted by mashlehash Did you make this video? It seems like something that you would make

Yes I did it while drunk driving earlier today, thats why i said weeel gonts at the beginning.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you literally are literally a literal nigger.

I literally don't think you now what the word "literal" means.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you literally are literally a literal nigger.

Quit overusing the word or ill write nasty words about you.

So literal.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Quit overusing the word or ill write nasty words about you.

So literal.

You are literally being problematic right now and virtually rude!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You are literally being problematic right now and virtually rude!

You are disrespecting me. I'm literally going to write about it in my diary.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I got a puppet
Jump to Top