User Controls

oatmeal is the best food, hands down

And every one of you should consider it as an option as a cheap, healthy and delicious breakfast. Now before you all start to get antsy, let me get to the nitty gritty of why oatmeal is the shit:

1. It's healthy. A burst of low glycemic index carbs with just basic oatmeal (it is strongly recommended to upgrade)

2. It'cheap af. I don't really know the exact prices but its like 3 or 4 dollars for one of those big ass tubes I think. Even less if you buy it in bulk.

3. You can add shit in to it to make it better, like seeds, nuts, and dried or fresh fruits. Sweet shit will get digested slower since its being eating alongside a slow digesting food, so you can get away with eating a lot of fruit here. I usually use like a whole fucking banana, pumpkin seeds (bought from the bulk aisle), wheat germ, almonds and walnuts but those are kinda expensive. You can also do chia and flax. Whatever floats your boat man. You can also mix peanut butter into it which can easily add calories and some protein for bodybuilders. If you get the peanut butter, the walnuts, and a little from the oatmeal that's a decent amount of protein.

Post last edited by greenplastic at 2017-09-15T01:23:44.485900+00:00
    Like your day just feels a lot better after eating a big bowl of oatmeal than bacon and cheese and shit right? It does for me.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    False. It's Pizza.
    nah man i got to admit pizza is delicious but stuffing a bunch of hot mozzarella down your throat won't do shit but make you fat and lazy yadida
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Mix pizza into your oatmeal.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i prefer gritz
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I had to eat a bowl of oatmeal every single day for the first 14 years of my life. Try that.
    Originally posted by Joe Kane I prefer Goatmeal.

I prefer gontmeal
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I had to eat a bowl of oatmeal every single day for the first 14 years of my life. Try that.

Baby spectral with a massive bowl in front of him and a spoon that's too big

Also what's the difference between oatmeal and porridge? I thought they were interchangeable
    Originally posted by Number13 Baby spectral with a massive bowl in front of him and a spoon that's too big

Also what's the difference between oatmeal and porridge? I thought they were interchangeable

porridge is what you're going to be drinking after you make me cum, you nigger bottom fag!
    Originally posted by Number13 Baby spectral with a massive bowl in front of him and a spoon that's too big

Porridge is just a general classification. Like calling a dog a land mammal. You can have all kinds of porridge, like porridge pie, peach porridge, blood porridge and cheese porridge. Oatmeal is specific. You can't have blood oatmeal.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Porridge is just a general classification. Like calling a dog a land mammal. You can have all kinds of porridge, like porridge pie, peach porridge, blood porridge and cheese porridge. Oatmeal is specific. You can't have blood oatmeal.

You can certainly try
    Madman African Astronaut
    To get the full nutritional value you have to boof it.
    Yeah porridge is the bomb. It also makes my shit's real satisfying and bulky.
    You can ways tell if your menu is healthy by the size, texture, aroma, length, girth and delivery of your shits.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You can ways tell if your menu is healthy by the size, texture, aroma, length, girth and delivery of your shits.

But what if you don't shit?
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 But what if you don't shit?

Then you're probably either an alien or a statue. Or a mannequin.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Porridge is just a general classification. Like calling a dog a land mammal. You can have all kinds of porridge, like porridge pie, peach porridge, blood porridge and cheese porridge. Oatmeal is specific. You can't have blood oatmeal.

you don't know shit about porridge old man
    Originally posted by greenplastic you don't know shit about porridge old man

You don't sc...

Never mind.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You can ways tell if your menu is healthy by the size, texture, aroma, length, girth and delivery of your shits.

this is true, thats why I don't eat in and out burger anymore.
Jump to Top