User Controls

sidewalk crawler

I work in an area where there are a lot of restaurants, bars, cafes, etc and I go to work early in the morning before the sun comes up. I also have to park a good ways from where I work so for part of the middle of the night I have to walk through the streets which usually for some reason have a ton of nutcases in them. There's a place like 1/4 mile down the street where prisoners get released so that might have something to do with it.

Anyways there's this...creature of a human who always sits on the same sidewalk in filthy clothes during the night but is never there during the day. It always sits on its ass with this thick hoodie like thing just kinda like grabbing its ankles creeping out with the cockroaches all night I guess. It just made me wonder how fucked up someone must be to rather just live outside with the bugs at night than with normal humans. Like where does this person scurry off to during the day? Seems like it's like a feral creature of some sort more than a human really.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is the perfect example why euthanasia and post-partum abortions should be legalized.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It's a wish master. Every city has one, Brah.
    Originally posted by RestStop It's a wish master. Every city has one, Brah.

What does that do? I thought about going one day on my day off and waiting around half an hour or so til the sun comes up to see where this person goes.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by greenplastic What does that do? I thought about going one day on my day off and waiting around half an hour or so til the sun comes up to see where this person goes.

Grants wishes through magic of course. Be careful though they will twist the wishes in any possible way they can. Seriously hire a lawyer and draw up a air tight contract before agreeing to anything.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic I work in an area where there are a lot of restaurants, bars, cafes, etc and I go to work early in the morning before the sun comes up. I also have to park a good ways from where I work so for part of the middle of the night I have to walk through the streets which usually for some reason have a ton of nutcases in them. There's a place like 1/4 mile down the street where prisoners get released so that might have something to do with it.

Anyways there's this…creature of a human who always sits on the same sidewalk in filthy clothes during the night but is never there during the day. It always sits on its ass with this thick hoodie like thing just kinda like grabbing its ankles creeping out with the cockroaches all night I guess. It just made me wonder how fucked up someone must be to rather just live outside with the bugs at night than with normal humans. Like where does this person scurry off to during the day? Seems like it's like a feral creature of some sort more than a human really.

lol i did the same job except it was right next to the salvation army and my parking lot shared was with those tossers. They occasionally had a security guard but he was trash as well and like those people.

11 years before this I was homeless and had a job and I went to that same salvation army to go eat and they said i was late... I was late because I had a job... but I was still homeless. It's insane how trash rules the streets in the city.

It was pretty bad, I got used to telling people to fuck off.

Total skinwalkers

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-15T03:14:10.380516+00:00
Jump to Top