User Controls

RDFRN vs This place

What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Why does it feel like there were so much more post/posters there? Are more and more people just dropping off the scene? Like, I feel like this site goes days with just a few new posts, usually by the same people. I don't know if it's getting less and less with each spinoff because I was never at Santuary. (sp?) Tbh when everyone said they were moving there and sent me links I thought they were joking. And then idk if there was one after that but RDFRN was the next one I went to and it seemed to have pretty updated content. Was there one after RDFRN before this? I didn't think there was but with the lifespan of these sites you never know. If this is the one right after RDFRN I just noticed that I don't see like ANY of those posters here. Why do you think people are giving up after staying already this long? I know that it takes me a while but I always end up making an account. Oh yeah, and why did RDFRN close down? I don't think I ever found that out.
    Kek Houston
    There were more people on RDFRN. Most of the totse2 crowd said fuckit after that place closed. Niggas is just a place for peeps to chill and blog and shoot the shit. There is a definite flow to the site. It is active for some time then things slow down for a while. It is what it is.
    Kek Houston
    RDFRN closed because Idio got scurred about a PI leak. Then fanglekai got rump rammed and hard deleted the forum and did basically the same thing I did to intosanctuary.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I actually can't think of very many people that were on the fern that aren't here- at least registered here anyway. Everyone just posts way, way, way less. I think we're tired.
    I remember Bill Krozby sending me a link that I had gotten doxxed along with him and IronJohn. I'm pretty sure I know who it was too. Who's PI did Idio leak? And for sanctuary I thought it got shut down because people were spamming it with CP. I mean, that's what I heard but I was never sure, then there was LLZ right? Then RDFRN, and now this place. Well, Kek, I didn't know it was you that started Sanctuary. What keeps you around ? After shutting down intosanctuary I would think that you wouldn't want to keep coming back.

Oh, this might be a silly question but, what do you mean by "rump rammed". Like obviously, anal sex but I mean figuratively.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No, m8. After zoklet there was intosanctuary which already existed. Kek didn't start it, it was the Immordium Arnox dragon breath mormon. We all kinda fucked around on there, and a few other people made sites of their own at that time - Randy Airlines made LLZ and Unstable and crazy mike made uh... some other site I can't even remember the name of it. After sanctuary got shut down, Idio made rdfrn. It was actually quite successful as you know, and then as was mentioned, Idio's PI was obtained, (not revealed) and he got scared and shut the shit down. The obtainer of the PI never revealed it and actually stated that he would not reveal it, rather it was 'for teh lulz' or some shit. I don't know. Either way, as kek said, Idio got scared and fangleFAGGOT got SO MAD about the end of the site that he just banned almost everyone and deleted everything, during the final day or two that Idio was going to give us to at least sort shit out and find out where 'we were going' next. It was one of the cringiest outbursts I've ever witnessed on the internebs.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Rdfrn and intosanc were more, zoklet-like or actual forum like. This place is just an unmoderated, ugly themed and half assed formatting with glitches and shit like the PM bullshit and the template looks bad.

Honestly after so many iterations the community gets watered down and we get stuck with this abomination.

Time to migrate to somethingawful..
    I was the one doxxing Idio it was all my . I am from the future and do what I do for the purpose of my life in 2400 (that feel when live forever in space).

Anyways I was flawless and then started emailing idio under another account I created in January and "rallied the troops" and attempted to buy the forum out from under him at a steep discount.

Instead he mistook the threat as a real offer and told me to get a Vbulliton license for myself. I realized my entire year long effort was in vain and sunk into depression, started snorting lines on TC in a vain attempt to win hearts and minds. I got meth and binged non stop, forgot my password and drove to Pennsylvania in a paranoid frenzy and did a drive by shooting at idios place of residence where his children slept.

Then I went underground and fled the state and bought my first gram Of heroin. Good times
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I was the one doxxing Idio it was all my . I am from the future and do what I do for the purpose of my life in 2400 (that feel when live forever in space).

Anyways I was flawless and then started emailing idio under another account I created in January and "rallied the troops" and attempted to buy the forum out from under him at a steep discount.

Instead he mistook the threat as a real offer and told me to get a Vbulliton license for myself. I realized my entire year long effort was in vain and sunk into depression, started snorting lines on TC in a vain attempt to win hearts and minds. I got meth and binged non stop, forgot my password and drove to Pennsylvania in a paranoid frenzy and did a drive by shooting at idios place of residence where his children slept.

Then I went underground and fled the state and bought my first gram Of heroin. Good times

Are you me? Trying to get vbulletin, depression, snorting focalin on TC and getting labeled an attention whore, and I changed all my passwords due to wellbutrin, bundy and etc paranoia like 2 years ago.

You have to take away your ambition and replace it with serotonin

also who are you
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This place is just an unmoderated, ugly themed and half assed formatting with glitches and shit like the PM bullshit and the template looks bad…

Totse was the exact same way when it switched to the WWW. No moderation, no mods, ugly theme, glitchy software (modified UBB), absent dictator, etc. We've come full circle.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you people need to keep one screen name and stick with it. with all these different ones people would need a program to figure this shit out
    Stupid zok and his silly rules, allowing name changes. All it did was serve to fragment and alienate the group even more than it already was, thanks to him. And when I told him that "to his face", instead of conceding that I was perfectly right, he said he would disallow it, but only if I drank a cup of his warm piss, which I obviously declined. But in the end, he ended up to be dead wrong, as usual.
    Kek Houston
    he said he would disallow it, but only if I drank a cup of his warm piss, which I obviously declined.

Zok is based.
    both are terrible. RDFRN was quasi fun to troll now and then though. I don't even remember how long ago rdfrn died but it was around last year because I sent Idio a threatening PM on Christmas eve that caused him to permaban me but not my penis. Then they started banning people for even seeming like me and banned tor, closed registration, then reopened with approval etc. It was pretty victimy, sucks they had more people there. Sucks even harder totse2 faggots are the only ones with little enough life to create a forum. I guess I kinda helped crazymike make a site but I mostly just named the forums. I bet he posts on Tonald Dump fan message boards now.
    Zok is based.

Zok offered me, in front of several witnesses in #totse, to take his place as admin on Zoklet if I just drank one cup of his piss. Now, what kind of a fucking weirdo asks people to drink his piss? Never really liked that kid right from the start. And what did he do in the end? Let us all down. Like a soggy soup sandwich on a Sunday lunch. Then he ended up running off with his tail between his legs, feebly offering up his bullshit story he handed us, rather than face the music.
    Kek Houston
    Zok offered me, in front of several witnesses in #totse, to take his place as admin on Zoklet if I just drank one cup of his piss. Now, what kind of a fucking weirdo asks people to drink his piss? Never really liked that kid right from the start. And what did he do in the end? Let us all down. Like a soggy soup sandwich on a Sunday lunch. Then he ended up running off with his tail between his legs, feebly offering up his bullshit story he handed us, rather than face the music.

No YOU let us all down. If you just drank the cup none of us would be in this situation. Nice job shutting down zoklet you fucking cuck.
    No YOU let us all down. If you just drank the cup none of us would be in this situation. Nice job shutting down zoklet you fucking cuck.

There's no way I would drink another man's piss.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There's no way I would drink another man's piss.

It;s a glass of piss. So sad. YOU ruined everything.
    It;s a glass of piss. So sad. YOU ruined everything.

It could have had HIV, AIDS, hepatitis or apple juice flotsam in it. No thank you.
    Well, isn't urine usually pretty sterile? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's still gross as fuck to drink piss but I always heard it was sterile.
Jump to Top