User Controls

Generation x'ers are the most arrogant assholes

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I went to heb to get some supper and I'm at the deli and its only me and some lady and she pays for her stuff so then its only me standing there I'm im pointing out what slice of pizza and what chicken I want talking to the deli guy and some old old hippie faggot jumps right infront of me and extends his arm out next to my face holding ice cream like some 7 year old try to be first to give his money to the ice cream man and he says in a really gay "Phoenicians are from Phoenix" voice, "can you check the price of this for me?!"

and I say "hey you see im standing here, don't be rude, wait your turn, nobody cares about your gelato, get behind me" So he doesn't even apologize, he stepped back but he's still not at the end of the line and he's not saying anything just scowling at me like a woman.

Fucking rude. Stare at me all you want, I'll thrill your ass and eat your gelato.

It's only older people that do that stuff that think they won't be called out on it.

infinityshock Black Hole
    stfu bottom fag bitch.

act like a bitch...get fucked in the ass, bitch.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    ^KIKE!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery ^KIKE!

nigger

i actually saw a real live kike at lowes a little while ago. what made me look was i noticed a little kike-ette wearing one of those kike-hats and had to take a second look to see wtf it was. he was standing next to his kike-sire...the stereotypical jedi princess shnoz-monster.

she was hassling one of the employees about some appliance.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery ^KIKE!

Bill the cat would know a thing or two about being a kike blaming the kikes (a very kikey thing to do) considering he made a thread about how der juden was dipping their paws into his propane as if it was gold.

He's such a pull the string puppet bitch. I knew this would trigger his dumbass.
    Originally posted by infinityshock nigger

i actually saw a real live kike at lowes a little while ago. what made me look was i noticed a little kike-ette wearing one of those kike-hats and had to take a second look to see wtf it was. he was standing next to his kike-sire…the stereotypical jedi princess shnoz-monster.

she was hassling one of the employees about some appliance.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Bill the cat would know a thing or two about being a kike blaming the kikes (a very kikey thing to do) considering he made a thread about how der juden was dipping their paws into his propane as if it was gold.

He's such a pull the string puppet bitch. I knew this would trigger his dumbass.

stfu nigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu bottom fag bitch.

act like a bitch…get fucked in the ass, bitch.

I didn't get fucked in the ass I made the old retard step back and made his old ass froth and look like a shy lil coward pussy, like yourself faggot.

maybe one day jill, you'll finally grow a brain, and then a cock and hopefully eventually a heart
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I didn't get fucked in the ass I made the old retard step back and made his old ass froth and look like a shy lil coward pussy, like yourself faggot.

maybe one day jill, you'll finally grow a brain, and then a cock and hopefully eventually a heart

pics, or it didnt happen

everything you post is fantasy...except when it involves you taking it in the ass by men.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

That guy looks like a fucking serial killer.

Be safe, Bill Krozby.

Also you should have spit on his gelato
    Originally posted by mashlehash That guy looks like a fucking serial killer.

Be safe, Bill Krozby.

Also you should have spit on his gelato

thats just a random youtube video, had nothing to do with me. I made the guy fuck off, the guy in the video letting that old faggot get infront of him is a pussy

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-13T23:26:26.715253+00:00
    Originally posted by infinityshock pics, or it didnt happen

everything you post is fantasy…except when it involves you taking it in the ass by men.

your whole mindset is a fantasy, at least those jedis at lowes could speak up, you're a shy bitch, if you really feel juden stole your propane you should of done something about it you weak ho
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats just a random youtube video, had nothing to do with me. I made the guy fuck off, the guy in the video letting that old faggot get infront of him is a pussy

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-13T23:26:26.715253+00:00

What would you have done?
    Originally posted by mashlehash What would you have done?

I would of taken his stuff off the belt and put it behind me on the floor and moved in front of him. He only had a few items from what I can tell in the vid so it would of been easy.
    Literally all of your threads are garbage.
    a lot of old people are not only territorial (nothing wrong with that) but when you mix stupid in with it it can be problematic. Last winter there were pecans dropping from all the trees in my hood and some old lady ( most everyone in my complex is relatively young) that lives there was collecting pecans in a bag, she saw me taking out my trash to the dumpster and assumed it was a bag full of pecans ( i didnt click to it at first that thats what she thought they were because I don't collect pecans lol) and she started yelling at me to not go near her turf because those are her pecans and she said "you have enough anyways!" and I said "i dont want them" and tossed my trash into the dumpster and she started screaming at me how I wasted them all and should given it to her... RETARD!
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Literally all of your threads are garbage.

yes yes you say that errr day. Yet you still read em and comment.

*yawn*

Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Literally all of your threads are garbage.

But atleast the bums can get some spare food

Maybe a rib if you're lucky
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby your whole mindset is a fantasy, at least those jedis at lowes could speak up, you're a shy bitch, if you really feel juden stole your propane you should of done something about it you weak ho

you.

are an idiot.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    ^poop
Jump to Top