User Controls

im sad

HTS highlight reel
    because im ugly and boring and have low self esteem and the guy i like either thought i was too ugly and came up with another excuse to let me off easy or my lack of self esteem actually pissed him off to the point where he hates me. im disgusting and want to disappear.
    HTS highlight reel
    legit feel emotionally drained. im wide awake, well rested, but my body doesn't care. my soul is tired.

also im broke
    HTS highlight reel
    and i cant kill myself because i dont want to give him the satisfaction. i pretty much live out of spite for the people who would laugh if i died.

i need heroin or something so i can die without dying
    Stop doing this to yourself and go outside.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Stop doing this to yourself and go outside.

when i got outside more of this happens. if i just sit inside playing video games i can't get myself hurt
    HTS highlight reel
    i dont even want to play games tho im pretty much completely drained of all will to function
    Life isn't about just not being hurt.
    HTS highlight reel
    i just want to lay in bed all day and avoid feelings
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Life isn't about just not being hurt.

i cant take hurt. hurt fucks my whole day up. try to be productive and the dread and pain and self doubt kick in.... no produtive... no happy... only hurt
    Every successful person in the world has had these feelings, but they don't get on that government syrup and give out excuses.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Every successful person in the world has had these feelings, but they don't get on that government syrup and give out excuses.

maybe im just not destined for success then
    Maybe you're just weak willed.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    *sigh*

This is fucking retarded. "The guy you like" is a complete and utter piece of shit. This is still the best possible outcome. At least he didn't stab or poisen you. I know, not very helpful but I can't symphasize with you here. The dude is trash.

You also do absolutely nothing to feel more attractive. You can't rely on other people to feel sexy. That shit must come from within if you aren't blessed in the physical department. Nothing is for free. The good thing is that feeling sexy comes during the process of getting sexy. You're already torturing yourself with the homone therapie. I see no reason to stop there.

You hate yourself? Punish yourself with discipline. Stricter than anyone else could be with you. Diet. Excercise. Improve.

You hate being your current self? Kill that motherfucker. End that nigga's existence right now. Stop the self-pity. That piece of trash doesn't deserve it.

Break through, little angel. Phoenix style. First you have to burn down before you can rise up from the ashes. Never give up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What he did isn't your fault.

I'm pretty sure he fucked over every person he ever had contact with. I mean, he bragged about snitching his friends.
    Yeah lil bro, scron was never gonna make your problems go away. Assuming he wanted a true gay relationship, and wasn't as dysfunctional a person as he is, you would fuck it up down the line with these preexisting issues. Can't love another (gay) person right if you don't love yourself.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Oh dear HTS, you should have known making this thread was a mistake
    Originally posted by Joe Kane i dont have a phone anymore and im down to $10 what the fuck am I supposed to do tell your mom and dad to let me stay over this is bullshit

i get mugged 24hrs and your already ready to move on?????

you should trust me more than that I toook a fucking 3 day bus ride just for a hug and you think i would burn you… OUCH now that hurts… you burned me cutie.

Shut up you pole smoker
    I bet scronaldo doesn't even brush his teeth.
    Originally posted by HTS i just want to lay in bed all day and avoid feelings

Take 4 aco and induce feelings.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Get off the drugs. There's your answer.
Jump to Top