User Controls

No bans on record

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I've made over 3000 posts with this account and not a single ban.

That's actually pretty nice.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    7200 posts, only 7200 imaginary bans.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    1 ban in 5 years.

ArmsMerch
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Zero bans ever. I win.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    On Zoklet... 35,000 posts and 3,000 bans.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sophie Zero bans ever. I win.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by mmQ 1 ban in 5 years.

ArmsMerch

Ha, why did he ban you?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Anyone remember April Fool's on Zoklet?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Ha, why did he ban you?

I don't even remember, off topic posting maybe- must have been one of his 'srs' threads
    infinityshock Black Hole
    amateurs.

ive been banned from almost every single website ive been on...including one where i was the sysadmin and only acct with admin rights.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Be advised that anger is fear announced.

Sometimes I get tempted to post that or something about the Zodiac Killer on his FB. But he's cool, and old and has dementia, and I don't want him to get pissed and unfriend me. Plus, there's the very real possibility that he won't even remember what I'm referencing. Lol.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Be advised that anger is fear announced.

Sometimes I get tempted to post that or something about the Zodiac Killer on his FB. But he's cool, and old and has dementia, and I don't want him to get pissed and unfriend me. Plus, there's the very real possibility that he won't even remember what I'm referencing. Lol.

false.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock amateurs.

ive been banned from almost every single website ive been on…including one where i was the sysadmin and only acct with admin rights.

Takes more skillz to not get banned. Bans are easy to acquire if you seek them out.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by infinityshock false.

It's something ArmsMerchant said on Zoklet, and it became a lulzy meme. "Angry? Be advised that anger is fear announced."
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery It's something ArmsMerchant said on Zoklet, and it became a lulzy meme. "Angry? Be advised that anger is fear announced."

and youre quoting that senile dementia victim who has advanced-stage alzheimers...
Jump to Top