User Controls

I think bill the cat might be in trouble

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I just realized I haven't been called a nigger jedi bottom fag since saturday. Hope he's okay
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He asked me to fill in.

Let's see now... uhhmm..

Shut your cock holster before I stuff it full of nigger dicks and have a couple of greasy pizza-eating fat fags sit on your face and then cum all over it.

How did I do?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Seems about right.

Wutaqueer
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He asked me to fill in.

Let's see now… uhhmm..

Shut your cock holster before I stuff it full of nigger dicks and have a couple of greasy pizza-eating fat fags sit on your face and then cum all over it.

How did I do?

you did alright for being a parody, the pizza eating part was unique
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Now let's have infinityshock play the part of -SpectraL.

You don't scare me, kid. I could shut down all your computers in a matter of minutes if I wanted to. I won't defend you from the bad aliens.
    ^you don't scare me squid
    He said he made it through the storm fine. Crazy fucker has enough supplies to last a couple years anyway. He's probably just cleaning up his yard you fucking idiot.
    Originally posted by Dargo He said he made it through the storm fine. Crazy fucker has enough supplies to last a couple years anyway. He's probably just cleaning up his yard you fucking idiot.

calm down faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo He said he made it through the storm fine. Crazy fucker has enough supplies to last a couple years anyway. He's probably just cleaning up his yard you fucking idiot.

that
Jump to Top