User Controls

anyone get nasty schizophrenic distortions

Dissociator African Astronaut
    or drug induced
    out of insanity and also being sick of being on edge 12 hours a loop ive started taking high dose lamictal again because of avoiding people out of feeling like a crobuloid/submongoloid even tho I probabably alreadyready looklike one you knwo how the ego has the defence mechanism of thinking u look attractive even if you look postdeformed like a decompiled .......... something
    yeah but my myelin sheaths have been inverted/scalped/scaled/scraped
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah I've had experiences where I legitimately had psychotic delusions from drug use. Try to not do that anymore, no one wants be splerglorderpadew
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I'll be honest with you: I could not understand what you are trying to communicate.

Any way, I get voices in my head, voices in my head.
    Like tiny sounds of the surrounding environment turning into voices which, I then argue with in my head.
    fag Houston
    I write manifestos about the inherent evil of the human spirit.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by fag I write manifestos about the inherent evil of the human spirit.

Post one of them. That'd be interesting to read i reckon.

And no, only mental illness related shit i sometimes get is random anxiety that usually goes away after a day or two.
    Originally posted by Sophie And no, only mental illness related shit i sometimes get is random anxiety that usually goes away after a day or two.

Couldn't that be drug related?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Dargo Couldn't that be drug related?

It could very well be.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    For all the insane amounts of alcohol and drugs I've used and abused I can safely say they've never really taken a toll on my mental health..well not to any significant amount. The occasional bout of depression and seeing shadow people doesn't really compare to schizophrenia and I seriously doubt drugs alone would cause it..it would have to be an underlying/dormant condition to begin with.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Like tiny sounds of the surrounding environment turning into voices which, I then argue with in my head.

You're mocking I'm sure. Voice are not in the head. voice are as if someone is talking to you and you turn and no one is there. You sometimes repeat what they say out loud or yell at them because it's a feeling of frustration. they always come with emotions of frustration or anger. I wish it could be love and happiness.

and then there is what sounds like a radio.. loud enough to bother you during the time you try to sleep but not loud enough to hear what they're saying no matter how hard you try. it's a muddied conversation.

I think it's a frequency from somewhere else. you are on this frequency. i've read about other dimensional which we can not see but they can see you. like the 4th looking down on the third. while we can see the 2nd and first.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea...

A couple weeks ago I was peaking on Benzo WDs and was seriously psychotic. My jediranoia went through the roof and I legit thought the jedis could read my mind and tried to scare and mess with me. I thought they drew holes in my walls to spy on me.Turns out I drew them myself because I wanted to put up new curtains and then forgot about it.

I still don't feel right but I'm over the crazy shit.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yea…

A couple weeks ago I was peaking on Benzo WDs and was seriously psychotic. My jediranoia went through the roof and I legit thought the jedis could read my mind and tried to scare and mess with me. I thought they drew holes in my walls to spy on me.Turns out I drew them myself because I wanted to put up new curtains and then forgot about it.

I still don't feel right but I'm over the crazy shit.

How long does the physical shittiness last with that? Or is this your first time going XX days without them?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    First time but it's been 65 days now and I still feel physically shitty.
    Xanax never does that to me.. it helps me sleep with other medication.

what is WDs?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Wank Demons.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Wank Demons.

What is a wank demon (as far as benzo goes?)
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What is a wank demon (as far as benzo goes?)

Buddy, you're going down a dark path with that question. Turn around now and ye may yet be spared.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You're mocking I'm sure. Voice are not in the head. voice are as if someone is talking to you and you turn and no one is there. You sometimes repeat what they say out loud or yell at them because it's a feeling of frustration. they always come with emotions of frustration or anger. I wish it could be love and happiness.

and then there is what sounds like a radio.. loud enough to bother you during the time you try to sleep but not loud enough to hear what they're saying no matter how hard you try. it's a muddied conversation.

I think it's a frequency from somewhere else. you are on this frequency. i've read about other dimensional which we can not see but they can see you. like the 4th looking down on the third. while we can see the 2nd and first.

Nigga shut up

voices
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You're mocking I'm sure. Voice are not in the head. voice are as if someone is talking to you and you turn and no one is there. You sometimes repeat what they say out loud or yell at them because it's a feeling of frustration. they always come with emotions of frustration or anger. I wish it could be love and happiness.

How many dicks did you suck for breakfast today?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What is a wank demon (as far as benzo goes?)

It's when instead of semens you spray demons.
Jump to Top