User Controls

the solar eclipse killed america

nonarky Houston
    the last rare eclipse happend in 1915, soon after, the spanish flue spread and world war 1 started and millions died.

now that eclipse came around again and caused all the hurricanes, earthquakes and other weird deadly shit.

the eclipse was cursed centuries ago, that why shit get wrecked everytime that special eclipse comes.

*hides
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    no it dint

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by nonarky the last rare eclipse happend in 1915, soon after, the spanish flue spread and world war 1 started and millions died.

now that eclipse came around again and caused all the hurricanes, earthquakes and other weird deadly shit.

the eclipse was cursed centuries ago, that why shit get wrecked everytime that special eclipse comes.

*hides

post evidence or stfu.

chicken little retard fag
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I suppose some sort of "butterfly effect" could happen if you believe in that sort of thing. Or it could all be a coincidence? Time will tell.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by احمد الحميد mohammed {pbuh} will return and split the moon in two once again

if mohammed (mduha) returns it will be to raid a day care center to rape and split the two year olds once again.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock if mohammed (mduha) returns it will be to raid a day care center to rape and split the two year olds once again.

source?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source?

the korea-ran
    My grandmother was talking all this crazy shit about the eclipse being the United states' 40-day warning that we will be destroyed if we don't repent

I told her she was full of shit and that there are 1.5 eclipses per year, this one is only special because we got to see it

But maybe she was right
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 My grandmother was talking all this crazy shit about the eclipse being the United states' 40-day warning that we will be destroyed if we don't repent

I told her she was full of shit and that there are 1.5 eclipses per year, this one is only special because we got to see it

But maybe she was right

People have always seen significance in the solar eclipse. Watch Apocalypto. While it's a work of fiction, it does an excellent job of showing how doomsayer's manipulate people through mainstream religion. Besides that, I mean an eclipse is a pretty amazing sight. More still, if you saw one hundreds or thousands of years ago and had no idea of what or why it was.

Still, these hurricanes is cray cray. Maybe JLaw is right.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You're confused, bernice.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    In all honesty I wish some catastrophic event would send us into some scarcity mode like a mad max movie. I'd love to see order and law go to absolute shit to the point where the word "illegal" mean't fuck all. I'd jack up my dodge ram, snort insane amounts of meth and rob shit all day long.

Shit would be therapeutic as fuck fam.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nonarky is snarky

u stupid little man!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

the most responsible way for her to use her platform would be to jump from it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RestStop In all honesty I wish some catastrophic event would send us into some scarcity mode like a mad max movie. I'd love to see order and law go to absolute shit to the point where the word "illegal" mean't fuck all. I'd jack up my dodge ram, snort insane amounts of meth and rob shit all day long.

That would be cool, but personally I'd be more down to get high and kill zombies like dawn of the dead. You could run over zombies in your dodge and still rob shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    why am i watching some dumb kid go round in circles on a fucking skateboard?

that kid is hella bald on the back of his head. he must be part monk
    Originally posted by RestStop In all honesty I wish some catastrophic event would send us into some scarcity mode like a mad max movie. I'd love to see order and law go to absolute shit to the point where the word "illegal" mean't fuck all. I'd jack up my dodge ram, snort insane amounts of meth and rob shit all day long.

You sound like a 13 year old Anarchist that doesn't understand the full range of what Anarchy is.
    Originally posted by احمد الحميد As I have written elsewhere, there are several kinds of Satanist: One
    type is the Liberal Heterodox or punk Satanist. These are the anarchist sorts,
    generally young, who stress the revolutionary or Luciferian side of the
    Satan myth. They are essentially rebelling against subservience to the
    Christian God, the sickness of Christian morality, and their parents. A
    sizable proportion of them might have become Neopagans if they had heard of
    us first, and some of them convert later on. As far as I can tell, they seem
    to grow out of being Satanists when they finish adolescence.

Another type of Satanist is the Conservative Orthodox or Fascist sort,
    generally older, uneducated, and unsuccessful (the basic KKK or American Nazi
    Party recruit), though their leaders can be quite clever and successful.
    These are the right wing Satanists who like to stress the might-makes-right,
    dictatorial side of the Satan image. Major denominations would include the
    Church of Satan and the Temple of Set, both of whom are careful to
    distinguish themselves from the other types.

A third kind of Satanist is the "Sincere sociopath" (Paul Suliin's term),
    or crazy kind. These folks are obsessed with the deathm torture, rape, and
    madness parts of the Satan archetype. Usually from extremely dysfunctional
    families, these people have grown up being told that they are evil, so they
    try to fulfull everyone's expectations. They tend to commit various horrible
    crimes in Satan's name, and sometimes belong to one of the other sorts of
    Satanism as well. Right wing Satanic leaders, when speaking for the public
    record, always deny that the sincere sociopaths are "real" Satanists, much
    as other Christians disown criminal behavior by people calling themselves
    Christian.

Nobody is going to that

I repeat nobody is going to read that you fucking faggot negroid
    LOL Wait.. is this dude smoking dust or Crystal or wut?

No wonder he's dancing to the moon on his skateboard
    Originally posted by احمد الحميد
    Originally posted by احمد الحميد

apparently with a camera that shoots 1 million digital frames a second.. they proved something about light protons as waves pushing through a cylinder or some shit.

it was the 50th anniversary of the famous- bullet hitting apple photo; that had used 10,000 frames a second in the 1960s.
Jump to Top