User Controls

I ate Burger King...

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    And it gave me the shits.

I still have another whopper and I'm probably just going to think bad thoughts about it.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I haven't had Burger King in a hot minute. I love their sausage, egg, and cheese croissan'wich. And they got good hash browns. Also, you can get onion rings there instead of fries. And their chicken sandwiches are good. And the BK stackers. Damn, now I'm hungry.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I haven't had Burger King in a hot minute. I love their sausage, egg, and cheese croissan'wich. And they got good hash browns. Also, you can get onion rings there instead of fries. And their chicken sandwiches are good. And the BK stackers. Damn, now I'm hungry.

Well fuck you buddy cuz it gave me the shits

You don't want any of this.

Trust me

No really trust me, hold my hand and we can talk about Christ instead
    Burger King has some of the worst onion rings around imo. They're always greasy and they aren't even solid onion, it's just onion mash.

But I'll be damned if they aren't great with that fucking zesty sauce.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Burger King has some of the worst onion rings around imo. They're always greasy and they aren't even solid onion, it's just onion mash.

But I'll be damned if they aren't great with that fucking zesty sauce.

I don't agree that the onion rings are greasy but they were way over salted
    And it's like they take premature onions and chop them up and I don't feel good about that.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I don't agree that the onion rings are greasy but they were way over salted

They're definitely greasy dood. I think the breading they use is too coarse and retains fryer oil. I just had some onion rings today that were basically dry because they fried it RIGHT.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Greasy food usually tastes good, though.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 They're definitely greasy dood. I think the breading they use is too coarse and retains fryer oil. I just had some onion rings today that were basically dry because they fried it RIGHT.

Well I don't know what kind of Burger King you went to which doesn't says a lot about the Burger King I went to because it made me have the shits but the onion rings were pretty good except they were too salty

I've been known to call the hotline of Wendy's and bitched to them about the lack of salt on their fries you just can't have the best of both worlds
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Greasy food usually tastes good, though.

When it comes to breaded fried stuff I like it to be crispy and not soggy/bready. Usually I take the breading off fried chicken.

I'm also usually super health conscious but I racked up to +600 calories than my goal today and I'm on the verge of cutting off an arm to lose weight.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 When it comes to breaded fried stuff I like it to be crispy and not soggy/bready. Usually I take the breading off fried chicken.

I'm also usually super health conscious but I racked up to +600 calories than my goal today and I'm on the verge of cutting off an arm to lose weight.

If you don't mind my asking, how much do you weigh?
    Originally posted by mashlehash Well I don't know what kind of Burger King you went to which doesn't says a lot about the Burger King I went to because it made me have the shits but the onion rings were pretty good except they were too salty

I've been known to call the hotline of Wendy's and bitched to them about the lack of salt on their fries you just can't have the best of both worlds

We probably just have different tastes. I've had the same problem at every BK I went to.

Mash, do you cook?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 We probably just have different tastes. I've had the same problem at every BK I went to.

Mash, do you cook?

I do cook. I cook simple foods but I can also cook a little bit more experienced things but why do you ask?

It was kind of funny because I made a thread about grilled cheese and that very same day I burned my thumb and finger making one
    Originally posted by mashlehash If you don't mind my asking, how much do you weigh?

175lbs. I'm trying to lose about 5-10lbs though. Not sure where would be a healthy weight for me. I could just do a rapid weight loss like I did this summer (thanks, celery) but I work out regularly and need the energy.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I do cook. I cook simple foods but I can also cook a little bit more experienced things but why do you ask?

It was kind of funny because I made a thread about grilled cheese and that very same day I burned my thumb and finger making one

Have you ever had poutine? I've been making it with this new potato method that makes the potato fucking amazing. Crispy on the outside and moist like mashed potato on the inside. Fucking heaven.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 175lbs. I'm trying to lose about 5-10lbs though. Not sure where would be a healthy weight for me. I could just do a rapid weight loss like I did this summer (thanks, celery) but I work out regularly and need the energy.

Well atleast you work out, it's one thing if you don't do anything and you just sit there like a fucking potato
    Originally posted by mashlehash Well atleast you work out, it's one thing if you don't do anything and you just sit there like a fucking potato

Which is effectively what I do and I never gain or lose weight
    How much do YOU weigh?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 How much do YOU weigh?

148.6 on a full stomach

That actually surprises me I didn't think I was going to be that heavy
    How tall are you? I'm like 5'11 and at 175 I think I'm in pretty good shape. I feel like I have more muscle than most people who have been sedentary as long as I was, and I know muscle is dense but... idk. I feel I'm pretty heavy compared to some but don't have either the fat or muscle to back it?
Jump to Top