User Controls

dissolving hamsters in acetone

ALL Yung Blood
    setting dogs on fire
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Sounds aesthetic as fuck FAM.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    hampsters don't dissolve in acetone.
    But they're fun to strap to bicycle wheels and spin them like it's a roundup ride
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 But they're fun to strap to bicycle wheels and spin them like it's a roundup ride

not as much fun as a cat tied to a ceiling fan.
    ALL Yung Blood
    what about a frog in a blender
    Originally posted by infinityshock not as much fun as a cat tied to a ceiling fan.

but it's funner to let the hamster walk around afterwards and watch them walk in circles and pass out and almost DIY
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ALL what about a frog in a blender

not as much fun as the neighbors cat in the woodchipper.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 but it's funner to let the hamster walk around afterwards and watch them walk in circles and pass out and almost DIY

not as much fun as a few kilos of meth stuffed into a hampster.

stuffed up your asshole.
    This thread is useless without pix.
    I used to put bees and spiders in isopropyl and shit. It was always good fun. I feel nothing for bugs/fish. I won't hurt bees now because they're our friends, and spiders keep your house clean of other bugs, but ants and shit, meh.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by ALL setting dogs on fire

Nope nothing wrong here. Move along folks
    ALL Yung Blood
    i smoked the pineal gland of a spider once
    Originally posted by ALL i smoked the pineal gland of a spider once

Is this sploo?

Mah Nigga
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 I used to put bees and spiders in isopropyl and shit. It was always good fun. I feel nothing for bugs/fish. I won't hurt bees now because they're our friends, and spiders keep your house clean of other bugs, but ants and shit, meh.

i have literally inserted high-explosives into 2-foot-tall ant hills which then turned into 2-foot-deep craters AND many of the ants were still alive
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ALL i smoked the pineal gland of a spider once

c'mere and smoke my glans
    Originally posted by infinityshock c'mere and smoke my glans

List of homosexual faggot comment I was waiting for
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash List of homosexual faggot comment I was waiting for

i have plenty more that im going to use as pillow talk while im cramming your asshole so full of dick youre going have the taste of it in your mouth for the next six months.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i have literally inserted high-explosives into 2-foot-tall ant hills which then turned into 2-foot-deep craters AND many of the ants were still alive

Just like nukes.. if you're down 12 feet under soil (which is probably relative to ant size vs humans) people will live. not everyone dies from radiation poisoning it seems nor the blast. a scarey 50 percent did in the first years but many people died in their 80s and 90s some 50 years later.

Radiation will not kill off the entire worlds population
    Originally posted by infinityshock i have plenty more that im going to use as pillow talk while im cramming your asshole so full of dick youre going have the taste of it in your mouth for the next six months.

God you want me

Are you hot and sweaty?
Jump to Top