User Controls

I just cried

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Damn shit, son. After that I got mad euphoria and a boner. I'm having a trip like afterglow now, listening to Flogging Molly.

Benzo detox is really something special.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Oh yeah, I just said fuck it yesterday after 2 months off and took 6mg MCZP.

3 months without weed. I'm going nuts. I can't wait to be myself again. Holy shit.
    You going cold turkey? Be careful man.
    Are you trying to quit everything?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Dargo Are you trying to quit everything?

More or less.

I still have a stash so I'm not freaking out but in the past 6 months I have smoked what I used to smoke in one or two days. Same with Benzos in the past 2 months. I'm already off Opiates, uppers and dissociatives for the most part.
    RISIR IS A CRYBABY

WATCH HIM HAVE EMOOOTIONS
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 You going cold turkey? Be careful man.

I tapered from November to July.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I tapered from November to July.

Jesus that's actually pretty impressive. Kudos to you. What dosage were you at when you started and when/how much did you last use?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 RISIR IS A CRYBABY

WATCH HIM HAVE EMOOOTIONS

I also had a boner...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I didnt know about paf nigga

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Jesus that's actually pretty impressive. Kudos to you. What dosage were you at when you started and when/how much did you last use?

I started doing them in 2009 and went through every RC Benzo on the market. Except for Phenazepam. My order never came.

My last "stack" was 6mg Meclonazepam every 2 hours at work and 4-8mg Diclazepam + 8-24mg Flubromazepam to chill in the evening. I was a crazy impulsive mess as you might recall. That's definitely better now but the WDs ain't no joke. I planned on making a thread about the symptomes but I'm not over it so yea.

Last use was yesterday. 6mg Meclonazepam. I got so many of them I plan on taking some every now and then.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Damn shit, son. After that I got mad euphoria and a boner. I'm having a trip like afterglow now, listening to Flogging Molly.

Benzo detox is really something special.

post nude selfies of u crying.
    Hey that's actually pretty great. Good for you RisiR.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Thanks.
Jump to Top