User Controls

4th alarm in 3 weeks

First 3 days from each other and now as I'm posting the plane video

it's going off again

4th time someone has set off the fire alarm in our building.. first 2 were fires.. one the next morming at 3:00am (im guessing was a fire) and now.

great place to post a log of these events. No smell of smoke just yet. I feel like It's personal but I catch the person I'm going to ..44398qwdvs099u032rfjvsnknwsnvn
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I set it off remotely.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I set it off telepathically just to fuck with you.
    Originally posted by Joe Kane Get one of those USB doorbell things with a camera or a hunting cam.

i was thinking of that.. great idea.

Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I set it off remotely.

:/

Originally posted by AngryOnion I set it off telepathically just to fuck with you.

:O

in all seriousness I think someone is testing people in the building before doing something serious? the first 3 were odd.. because that very week the sprinkler experts who test the fire alarms too (Pyrotechnic company?) were about to work on them.
    power out for sometime.. just came back on. power out on the whole block.. firetrucks and cops outside.

the fuck.. I should of went to work today. another wasted day off of stupidity on my day off.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Holy shit, it worked.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Holy shit, it worked.

If you were serious my foot would be so far up your ass right now.. regardless of how big you are. that's how pissed and annoyed I am.
    And into the ravine!

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 First 3 days from each other and now as I'm posting the plane video

it's going off again

4th time someone has set off the fire alarm in our building.. first 2 were fires.. one the next morming at 3:00am (im guessing was a fire) and now.

great place to post a log of these events. No smell of smoke just yet. I feel like It's personal but I catch the person I'm going to ..44398qwdvs099u032rfjvsnknwsnvn

i know the feeling.

i was on vacation in NOLA once and the fire alarm went off at 0-dark-thirty. needless to say...i wasnt particularly thrilled. i was leaving my room about to find the nearest alarm to disco it when lo and behold...i couldnt see more than about 15 feet down the hallway through the smoke.

no pics. theyre on film and i dont feel like digitizing them.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i know the feeling.

i was on vacation in NOLA once and the fire alarm went off at 0-dark-thirty. needless to say…i wasnt particularly thrilled. i was leaving my room about to find the nearest alarm to disco it when lo and behold…i couldnt see more than about 15 feet down the hallway through the smoke.

no pics. theyre on film and i dont feel like digitizing them.

I had a wall of smoke climb the wall when I went to answer the phone upstairs.. I left the hot oil on cooking lumpia eggrolls

Are you riding out the storm?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 First 3 days from each other and now as I'm posting the plane video

it's going off again

oh my god no, you're not going to ..44398qwdvs099u032rfjvsnknwsnvn them, are you?

Originally posted by NARCassist oh my god no, you're not going to ..44398qwdvs099u032rfjvsnknwsnvn them, are you?

line noise :| prolly?
Jump to Top