User Controls

Being a victim / Rape culture

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm a victim of the rape culture here in america. So many women, or should I say girls have accused me of rape and bragged about being raped like it makes them special when instead of being raped they should of just been beaten instead. But they'd wear that as a badge of honor.

I saw and amateur gang bang video several weeks back where these russian soliders buy and obvious prostitute Natalia for a lil get together to cram it into her hot pocket, and while it was pretty hott it definitely got kind of rowdy but what do you expect with a bunch of horny guys that all put up their cash so they all get off, one of the commandants that had already got off was kind enough to put a pillow under his comrades head while he was getting blown, the girl had already put her dress back on because he was the last on to get off and didn't want to feely like a piece of meat despite accepting the cash.

A lot of the comments were from white knights angry but at the same time couldn't help but crank it. But a lot of women funndamentally dont like to take accountability or just straight up lie because they realized they did something they shouldn't have done. Or they just want attention from a white knight.

I'm glad not all women are like that but some are down right loony. I was talking to this chicken on tuesday and wednesday
    and yesterday I didn't text her until late in the day because I was busy and she told me she was raped, I shouldn't of been so impulsive and gone for the kill but it was way too absurd, i should played along because I like to pick the brains of different kinds of people because I'm heavily into psychology and the plight of people who exhibit psychosexuality

I was once talking about dreams to some gonts while in jail several years ago and mentioned how I have dreams about my teeth falling out and he told me that freud said that those dreams mean you love your mom but I told him he's full of it because freud was a literal mother fucker, like a real one.

I don't know if anyone here has ever read a robert heinlen book I've only read starship troopers and the puppet master, but almost every other paragraph has a very obvious sexual reference and it was down right amazing how the guy could write
    sci-fi, action, Geo-politics, and innuendo all into a tidy little book.

But I'm digressing. Heres a text of the fake victim. She didn't even have the balls to call me an asshole.

It turns out a lot these victims are blow harding.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-07T13:19:15.475147+00:00
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    God Bill Krozby..

I think we might actually have to put you down, nigga.
    Originally posted by RisiR † God Bill Krozby..

I think we might actually have to put you down, nigga.

I've done nothing wrong to you riser, All I've ever wanted from you, you won't give me. Plus you came at me first bro.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm a victim of rape.

bitch...you're a whore. you can't be raped.

that's just shoplifting
    ^
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Joe Kane Every time you open your mouth on this forum its promptly stuffed with the collective dongs of every member here and you are continuously degraded, abused and made a public spectacle of yet you continue to come back, get on your knees and beg for more.

Zill the zat, more like bill the whore

I'm not a whore. I do it for free.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I only read the first sentence of the post but that isn't make you a rape casualty, that just makes you a contender.
    Probably fake. Why do you all think Bill Krozby is telling the truth?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Probably fake. Why do you all think Bill Krozby is telling the truth?

Why do you think its fake?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i came for entertainment.

i leave without disappointment.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why do you think its fake?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt I guess.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    God Bill Krozby, bring it to your goddamn therapist.

I know the judge ordered you to see a therapist
    Originally posted by mashlehash God Bill Krozby, bring it to your goddamn therapist.

I know the judge ordered you to see a therapist

No I completed my anger mgmt already. I got a certificate and eerrr thing and gave a speech and everyone clapped.

But on that note, I don't condone rape. What I'm against is fake rape victims that minimize actual rape victims cases.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-07T17:44:26.039518+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why do you think its fake?

everything you post that doesn't describe what men stick in your orifices is a lie.
    Originally posted by infinityshock everything you post that doesn't describe what men stick in your orifices is a lie.

source?
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'm not a whore. I do it for free.

lol you suck dicks for free? more power to you bud...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source?

the snail trail of nigger juice you leave behind wherever you go.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol you suck dicks for free? more power to you bud…

don't be jealous that it's the only way you can earn money
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by billyoboyo whos gong to call

ghostbusters.
    Hey what are you guys eating for lunch today? I'm eating 2 pork egg rolls, a hot n sour soup, a kale salad with shredded Parmesan a fortune cookie, and a root beer and a pabst to flush it all down.

If anyone comes to town hit me up in advanced and I'll take you out to my favorite pizzeria the parlor for a slice and brew.
    (anyone but §m£ÂgØL until he gets off his period)

Jump to Top