User Controls

Panhandlers

Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    I was gonna make a huge sign like almost as big as I am. with massive letters
    "
    NIGGASIN.SPACE -
    NEED MONEY FOR SERVER FEES HELP KEEP THE FORUM ALIVE JAH BLESS

"

What do you think
    1. Make dummies or just signs
    2. Post bitcoin qr address panhandling signs, post them up all over
    3. cash out

Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    Yes that too.

I'm $20 short in btc to cash out $100 for a hotel room I've been homeless for a month who wants to help out a poor scronaldo.

I will have a cashstack again I blew it on fentanyl and teck

The longer I'm homeless the longer the world goes without me with cash and if you think I'm annoying with an internet connection and drugs just wait until you see me without internet or drugs

Oh your scron? I'll seriously give you $5. when i re up on mkre BTC :icon14:
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    I will not survive the weekend m8 its been nice knowing y'all.

Rip
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'm trying to send you 50 bucks scron but that q code isn't working for some reason.

Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    The wallet address should work idk

1MLX1oDE7XDss7tmccUk2wdwykxf3jkzNu
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    I'll buy all your PND above market rate just lemme hold onto $40 so I can get a fucking cheap motel please for one night ive been on the streets since august.

My work owes me another paycheck they are just being jedi
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Joe Kane I will not survive the weekend m8 its been nice knowing y'all.

Rip

Lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Joe Kane I will not survive the weekend m8 its been nice knowing y'all.

Rip

hurricane or did you piss of your dealer.
    Joe Kane Tuskegee Airman
    u run with the tc gangsters now ur life from now on is brinking drews drinking brews ever night and chat shit for the rest of ur life and get scared ever time i come up it to sad to say bye i juts turn around juts walk away
Jump to Top