User Controls

Martial law declared and guns taken away in the virgin islands by the US (ITS ILLEGAL)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    THEIR COMING TO ATTACK! WE"RE IN TROUBLE! HOW WILL THEY BE ABLE TO PRTOECT THEMSEVLES AGAINT HE LOOOTERMSANS!

WHAT IF IT HITS THE NUCLEARE REACTORS ON THE EAST CoAST COAST!? THERE ARE 20 nuclear reactors out there and there are severe fires in montanda, sowhat are we going to do , we got to be doering it, my laptop is typing slow but im trying to type fast maybe this is gods raph or maybe we will play out our roll s in this matrix and this reality and this fantasy landy this dream state.

It was phrophesices

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-07T06:25:51.906768+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/349305-nra-condemns-us-virgin-island-firearm-confiscation-plan

oh my
    I Told you! its martial law
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    what would do do when they come and take away your guns ???
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    give them the bullets
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra give them the bullets

lol. you forgot the clips.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    dumb nigger.

in all reality, would you really want a bunch of niggers having guns?
    Originally posted by infinityshock dumb nigger.

in all reality, would you really want a bunch of niggers having guns?

shut up pussy wigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shut up pussy wigger

suck nigger dick, nigger.
    Originally posted by infinityshock suck nigger dick, nigger.

I will if you toss my salad first, ass eater.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I will if you toss my salad first, ass eater.

I'd be happy to.

with my cock.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'd be happy to.

with my cock.

thats not how you toss a salad, you do it with your tongue.

tossing salads
    the act of placing your tongue in a male or females ass, and probing all around the circumferance of the asshole, while aiding the person in masturbation

you illiterate wigger retard!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats not how you toss a salad, you do it with your tongue.

tossing salads
    the act of placing your tongue in a male or females ass, and probing all around the circumferance of the asshole, while aiding the person in masturbation

you illiterate wigger retard!

like I said, retard, I'll do that with the head of my cock...just how you like it
    Originally posted by infinityshock like I said, retard, I'll do that with the head of my cock…just how you like it

that wouldn't be tossing a salad tho, are you stupid?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that wouldn't be tossing a salad tho, are you stupid?

i just said i would do it with the head of my dick, you retarded fucking faggot moron dick sucking idiot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i just said i would do it with the head of my dick, you retarded fucking faggot moron dick sucking idiot.

It would be tossing a salad though. You libtard.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    So, here's the apocalypse, and Bill Krozby is debating the finer points of eating ass.

Don't let em take your guns, Bill Krozbyztradamus. If they'll take your guns, then they'll take your assholes, too. And, then, you'll be left to starve like the rest of us.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HampTheToker So, here's the apocalypse, and Bill Krozby is debating the finer points of eating ass.

Don't let em take your guns, Bill Krozbyztradamus. If they'll take your guns, then they'll take your assholes, too. And, then, you'll be left to starve like the rest of us.

They took my guns a long time ago. lol @ Bill Krozbyztradamus.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It would be tossing a salad though. You libtard.

it would be giving you exactly what you asked for, you fucking faggot nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HampTheToker So, here's the apocalypse, and Bill Krozby is debating the finer points of eating ass.

they took his asshole a long time ago.
Jump to Top