User Controls

Anybody else a speed pisser?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Often if I use a public bathroom and others are already pissing at urinals, I can go up, piss, and be done before they are. Sometimes I'll just stand there pretending to pee until they're done.

I'm assuming it's a small bladder thing; this isn't an issue like an enlarged prostate or something that just started happening. It's always been like this.

Sometimes I will be on the verge of pissing myself doinf the piss dance and get to the bathroom to release the sweet relief of urinez and I'll literally be done peeing in like 5 seconds. Anyone else experience this?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I thought you meant like, trying to piss as fast as you can. I was going to say that could be pretty detrimental to your bladder later on in life. But not you mq, you're just special.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah no, I just pee fast. But I have to pee a lot too, especially when I'm drinking, but much more so than other drinkers. Like I could go every 10 minutes and sometimes I will hold it while it hurts bad because I feel weird since I just pissed 10 minutes ago.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah no, I just pee fast. But I have to pee a lot too, especially when I'm drinking, but much more so than other drinkers. Like I could go every 10 minutes and sometimes I will hold it while it hurts bad because I feel weird since I just pissed 10 minutes ago.

Don't stress out your bladder just because you're special

Suggestions from Dr. Mash
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Don't stress out your bladder just because you're special

Suggestions from Dr. Mash

I mean. This has clearly been evidenced in tinychat. I'm pissing at twice the rate as most others drinking in there normally. I just want a companion!
    Originally posted by mmQ I mean. This has clearly been evidenced in tinychat. I'm pissing at twice the rate as most others drinking in there normally. I just want a companion!

Call up whores from Backpage and keep kicking them out til you find the right one
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Call up whores from Backpage and keep kicking them out til you find the right one

Papa don't play that shit!!!!
    Originally posted by mmQ Papa don't play that shit!!!!

Why nut
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mashlehash Why nut

I don't need a random cumslut to tell me she pisses frequently too.
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't need a random cumslut to tell me she pisses frequently too.

Good point.

I didn't think it all the way through, forgive me.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah no, I just pee fast. But I have to pee a lot too, especially when I'm drinking, but much more so than other drinkers. Like I could go every 10 minutes and sometimes I will hold it while it hurts bad because I feel weird since I just pissed 10 minutes ago.

It sounds like you already have bladder problems. Seriously.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 It sounds like you already have bladder problems. Seriously.

Why?

I said it's been like that my whole life.

Unless you're telling me a small bladder is a "problem."
    Originally posted by mmQ Why?

I said it's been like that my whole life.

Unless you're telling me a small bladder is a "problem."

It can be indicative of a larger problem, your bladder probably isn't actually small. Have you ever been tested for diabetes?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 It can be indicative of a larger problem, your bladder probably isn't actually small. Have you ever been tested for diabetes?

Yes. I don't have it.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes. I don't have it.

Maybe you have gestational diabetes
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Maybe you have gestational diabetes

Maybe . That's all you have to offer? Maybe I just have a weird set up. I know I'm not alone.

IM NOT ALLOOONE.

THERE IS MORE TO THIS I KNOOOW!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Often if I use a public bathroom and others are already pissing at urinals, I can go up, piss, and be done before they are. Sometimes I'll just stand there pretending to pee until they're done.

I'm assuming it's a small bladder thing; this isn't an issue like an enlarged prostate or something that just started happening. It's always been like this.

Sometimes I will be on the verge of pissing myself doinf the piss dance and get to the bathroom to release the sweet relief of urinez and I'll literally be done peeing in like 5 seconds. Anyone else experience this?

youre a fucking retard.

when i have a full bladder i can fill up a 32-oz gatorade container and that takes more than five seconds. when im pissing i take my time...im not in a hurry.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a fucking retard.

when i have a full bladder i can fill up a 32-oz gatorade container and that takes more than five seconds. when im pissing i take my time…im not in a hurry.

What didn't you understand about my post that made you post something entirely irrelevant?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's not healthy to force your pisser or your shitter. You have to let the body set its own pace, or you stress your innards.
Jump to Top