User Controls

Laaaanny

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    When are you going to implement some new code for this forum such as:

how many views per thread or an ignore feature which I would never use or something that's actually fucking useful instead of dropping in like a bird every week just to leave a comment?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lannys interest in the forum just keeps steadily declining. He's frustrated he has to do all the workz and rightfully so. Thread views would be kewl. Same with polls. We have to somehow do it ourselves.
    Yes, I would like to see polls now Lenny not later now
    Someone Brute Force lanny's password
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i thot i herd the sound of a little bitch trapped in the storm drain
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lassie!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    its crying like its just lost her puppies
    Originally posted by mmQ Lassie!

Why has this never came to my mind
    Originally posted by mmQ Lassie!

Why has this never came to my mind...

Double fuck you lanny
    Originally posted by billyoboyo can i use nis server to mine pnd ples

Mine your pecker faggot
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mashlehash When are you going to implement some new code for this forum such as:

how many views per thread or an ignore feature which I would never use or something that's actually fucking useful instead of dropping in like a bird every week just to leave a comment?

We've talked ignore feature to death.

Thread views wouldn't be all that hard though. Tell you what, if you can figure out how to open a ticket and do it in a non-retarded way I'll implement them.

Originally posted by mmQ Lannys interest in the forum just keeps steadily declining. He's frustrated he has to do all the workz and rightfully so. Thread views would be kewl. Same with polls. We have to somehow do it ourselves.

That's probably fair, IDK, I kinda implemented the functionality I wanted so I'm not as motivated add new stuff. Posting is more fun than development at this point.

Originally posted by mashlehash Yes, I would like to see polls now Lenny not later now

Polls are kind of a lot of work but I'll add them one day. Probably. If you want them sooner add them yourself
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    https://niggasin.space/thread/16691

I could've just bumped that thread, but I didn't.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is there one singular website that can guide me along and teach me how TO CODE A POLL AND SUBMIT A PULL?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL

This is you best post, dude. L-O-Fucking-L.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I could've just bumped that thread, but I didn't.

do it, bump the thread lsd

Originally posted by NARCassist do it, bump the thread lsd

Lol I did after posting that. Then he ended up making a news forum last night.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ Is there one singular website that can guide me along and teach me how TO CODE A POLL AND SUBMIT A PULL?

You'll have to look at other material for the git stuff for getting the code and creating a pull request, but there does have to be a very detailed tutorial that outlines how to build polls that would be applicable here:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/intro/tutorial01/
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mmQ Is there one singular website that can guide me along and teach me how TO CODE A POLL AND SUBMIT A PULL?

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/intro/tutorial01/

https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/
Jump to Top