User Controls

Serious question, Why are their no niggas in space?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've watched hours and hours of ufo and extraterrestrial testimonies and read about sightings and it mainly seems to be a phenomena that effects white middle class folks in europe and in the usa. And besides that the only other sightings of ufo's and abductions tend to be in mesoamerica where the victims are of latino descent / native americans.

Why is it you never hear about asians or black people or indians getting abducted? Like I know asians believe in the nephelim and djinn, but you rarely ever hear americans saying they've encountered anything like that.

I wonder if these entities we experience are because of our seperate cultures and possibly a religious phenomena.

Like when I've tripped shrooms or acid, my trips always had a real "alien" "ufo" vibe to them. But from other people especially from a couple of muslims talk about demons and shit like that in aspect to their trips and I've never gotten that.

I guess maybe one persons demon/angel is another persons aliens.

But another thing I don't get it why are abductions still happening? You'd think that after all this time and the countless humans that have been experimented on, they'd be bored by now and already figured out everything there is to know about humans, especially considering their high IQ's.

So what do you guys think?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The aliums aren't interested in them.
    because niggers can't swim. how would they paddle through space?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I guess maybe one persons demon/angel is another persons aliens.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Would you drive a spaceship through the hood?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why is it you never hear about asians or black people or indians getting abducted? Like I know asians believe in the nephelim and djinn,

do not speak of or about asian again. ever.

the only asian thing thats allowed to come out of your mouth are asian DNAs contained in white, asiatic fluid.
    Originally posted by benny vader do not speak of or about asian again. ever.

the only asian thing thats allowed to come out of your mouth are asian DNAs contained in white, asiatic fluid.

Are you trying to hint that asians are the aliens doing the abductions?
    \
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Dargo because niggers can't swim. how would they paddle through space?

That doesn't even make sense. You move through water by pushing on it with your extremities, you go forward because of Newton's laws of motion. There is nothing to push against in space.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    We are apes with technology
    They are literal apes
    Apes dont think about space
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've watched hours and hours of ufo and extraterrestrial testimonies and read about sightings and it mainly seems to be a phenomena that effects white middle class folks in europe and in the usa. And besides that the only other sightings of ufo's and abductions tend to be in mesoamerica where the victims are of latino descent / native americans.

Why is it you never hear about asians or black people or indians getting abducted? Like I know asians believe in the nephelim and djinn, but you rarely ever hear americans saying they've encountered anything like that.

I wonder if these entities we experience are because of our seperate cultures and possibly a religious phenomena.

Like when I've tripped shrooms or acid, my trips always had a real "alien" "ufo" vibe to them. But from other people especially from a couple of muslims talk about demons and shit like that in aspect to their trips and I've never gotten that.

I guess maybe one persons demon/angel is another persons aliens.

But another thing I don't get it why are abductions still happening? You'd think that after all this time and the countless humans that have been experimented on, they'd be bored by now and already figured out everything there is to know about humans, especially considering their high IQ's.

So what do you guys think?

aliens be rathiss.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sophie That doesn't even make sense. You move through water by pushing on it with your extremities, you go forward because of Newton's laws of motion. There is nothing to push against in space.

NASA gets it wrong, too sometimes.
    Originally posted by RisiR † NASA gets it wrong, too sometimes.

NASA has been accused of fake news many times. It's really hard sometimes to grasp what is real and what isn't with the way they are so capricious
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Your mother is a whore.
    ^RETARD!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    earth iz flat das y da sun iz circl
Jump to Top