User Controls

Someone Unintentionally Uses Cum-towel and you Dont Stop Them

infinityshock Black Hole
    another pointless and useless thread in the series, in tribute to Bill Krozby and his stupid fucktardery.

i know 98% of the members on this site are vagina-virgins but the topic applies to them considering they must use some sort of towels to clean up. upon completion of cleaning the various juices and liquids the towel gets dropped somewhere...either in the laundry to be cleaned or hanging somewhere for future use.

recently i and a member of the fairer sex (a woman, to translate for you vagina-virgin fags) finished a romping session involving grownup activities whereupon i graciously provided her a clean towel to do her thing with while i retired to the loo to do my thing. without getting into the gory details...the various types of goo and glop upon my person were transferred to the towel. i then hung, said towel, upon the hook thingy on my bathroom wall where i hang wet, used towels to dry before i throw them into the whites laundry basket. with nary another thought i went to the kitchen to get a drink.

when i returned, previously mentioned lass had taken a shower, finished her shower, and had started to dry herself off using...not one of the dozen or so towels neatly folded right next to the shower...but the one, single, towel hanging on the wall. for those of you with even a modicum of athletic abilities and a smidge of recollection...you will recall that towel had already performed its assigned task for the day flawlessly...however, now it was called upon to serve yet again.

obviously i didnt mention to the squeaky clean lass how the towel she had wrapped around her head had already been used to dry another head.

to those named Bill Krozby who suffer from perpetual retardation...we ass-loot you.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    in order for this to be interesting you need to do it Bill Krozby style,

straight and liner thoughts, no branching, no bracket, no loop.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader in order for this to be interesting you need to do it Bill Krozby style,

straight and liner thoughts, no branching, no bracket, no loop.

I tried in a couple of places with random nonsensical gibbering but I cant emulate that. I did try. I'd have to direct-IV some sort of high-volatility petroleum distillate directly into my carotid in gallon-sized quantities followed by long periods of time standing in front of the microwave oven with the door open to achieve the state of fucktardedness Bill Krozby has worked so hard to possess.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    just cut down on the loop back.

you loop back too much.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader just cut down on the loop back.

you loop back too much.

that's retard-mode. retards are sposed to do that
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's retard-mode. retards are sposed to do that

Bill Krozby didnt do that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why don't you just use paper towels or tissues or something
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Yeah thats kind of weird to HANG UP a jizz towel. At least throw it in a hamper or something, fuck nigga. People be tryin to dry their hands n sheeit. She had the right idea though. Dont just wipe off- jump in the shower. Having that itchy stomach, balls-stuck-to-your-leg all day because you refused to rinse the cum and ladyjuice off you is gross.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER Yeah thats kind of weird to HANG UP a jizz towel. At least throw it in a hamper or something, fuck nigga. People be tryin to dry their hands n sheeit. She had the right idea though. Dont just wipe off- jump in the shower. Having that itchy stomach, balls-stuck-to-your-leg all day because you refused to rinse the cum and ladyjuice off you is gross.

I'm the only one that lives here and so it dries first, like I said.

I wiped off first so the chick could shower. when she was done...i took one.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Why does every thread have to be about me? I don't even see how this pertains to me. I always have clean towels.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why does every thread have to be about me? I don't even see how this pertains to me. I always have clean towels.

Nothing is about you.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Nothing is about you.

actually it is considering my names been mentioned several times in this thread and you're responding to my comment.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You're a shizophrenic narcissist. Your judgment is flawed and useless.
    ^talk about a non-sequitur. You don't even know how to spell "schizophrenic", so you're judgment on me is null. Plus I'm not a narcissist, I'm an empath, because I have a cat and a girlfriend.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I used to have a mattress in the basement that I masturbated on.

Smear the semen into the mattress and call it a sick motive, when my friends would sit there.

What am I supposed to say?
    Originally posted by mashlehash I used to have a mattress in the basement that I masturbated on.

Smear the semen into the mattress and call it a sick motive, when my friends would sit there.

What am I supposed to say?

If you didn't make your bed it would air out, I occasionally keep the sheets off my bed and don't make it to let it air out, it has tons of alcohol cold sweats, semen, pussy juices, ass juices, blood, beer, hot sauce and coffee, and alcohol spills.

I actually ask girls when they come over after cleaning my place, if my place smeels and they say no, so I must be doing something right.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If you didn't make your bed it would air out, I occasionally keep the sheets off my bed and don't make it to let it air out, it has tons of alcohol cold sweats, semen, pussy juices, ass juices, blood, beer, hot sauce and coffee, and alcohol spills.

I actually ask girls when they come over after cleaning my place, if my place smeels and they say no, so I must be doing something right.

Ask them to get real close and smell your mattress, then report back plz.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CASPER Yeah thats kind of weird to HANG UP a jizz towel. At least throw it in a hamper or something, fuck nigga. People be tryin to dry their hands n sheeit. She had the right idea though. Dont just wipe off- jump in the shower. Having that itchy stomach, balls-stuck-to-your-leg all day because you refused to rinse the cum and ladyjuice off you is gross.

This. Just fucking toss it with the dirty laundry. It's all getting washed anyway, who fucking cares?

Originally posted by infinityshock I'm the only one that lives here and so it dries first, like I said.

Oh so you live alone and leave wet cum rags laying around, in hopes you'll accidentally forget and smear your own face with 'em? I can't think of any other reason.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^talk about a non-sequitur. You don't even know how to spell "schizophrenic", so you're judgment on me is null. Plus I'm not a narcissist, I'm an empath, because I have a cat and a girlfriend.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock dry before i throw them into the whites laundry basket. wi

racist laundry basket and laundry practices.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top