User Controls

Grab the Lube...Irma Is coming...and Shes Wearin' Her Best Codpiece

infinityshock Black Hole
    according to the latest weather-prognosticators old irma is wearing a telephone-pole sized strap-on and shes going deep. The weather shamans dont know exactly what specific geographic area is going to get tied up and butt fucked...but they do agree that there is going to be much butt fuckery for everyone. Everyone go out and buy copious quantities of lubricant because store shelves are going to empty fast. Bring your own towel 'cause she dont care about leaving you drowning in a fuck-puddle of your own juices...or hers.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Hang on tight! In which part of FL do you live?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ajax Hang on tight! In which part of FL do you live?

in the first picture...the red arrow slicing right through the middle of florida...at the triangle tip part...im almost exactly where the lower, right point of the triangle is.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock in the first picture…the red arrow slicing right through the middle of florida…at the triangle tip part…im almost exactly where the lower, right point of the triangle is.

your going to need those 50gal industrial sized lube.

lol.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader your going to need those 50gal industrial sized lube.

lol.

i literally have KY jelly in my stockpile. multiple tubes of it...
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    I just recovered electricity here 2 days ago. If this one's heading for TX I'm leaving for good.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SpatianHaigency I just recovered electricity here 2 days ago. If this one's heading for TX I'm leaving for good.

move to alaska.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Category 4 now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ajax Category 4 now.

hopefully it makes cat-5
    infinityshock Black Hole
    oh yea...squeeze them ass cheeks 'cause here comes some category-5 butt lovin'

that bitch is going square-off right at the southern tip of florida then rampage right through the middle.

hide yo kids...hide yo wife...hide yo hub'sand...cause dey be rapin' errybuddy up in hee-yah.

yee haw.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    We don't see things lime this in Utah...it's a blessing, though a burden.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash We don't see things lime this in Utah…it's a blessing, though a burden.

im not in utah. i couldnt care less what is happening in utah.
    Quit being a fucking nigger that can't partition a moment of thought into conversation.

Or accept a simple fucking comment at that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    eat shit puerto rico
    Why Puerto Rico?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra eat shit puerto rico

signed.

im currently evaluating the data but considering what i have, im under the belief that puerto-spicicans are the lowest tier of spics...even lower than mexicans...and i believe on the same tier as niggers.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Why Puerto Rico?

because puerto-spicicans are vermin
    Fuck my ass, this is coming right for me too lol. I'm going shopping tomorrow.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Fuck my ass, this is coming right for me too lol. I'm going shopping tomorrow.

too late...

where are you?

i went to the grocery store (publix) to get something...one thing...and the lines were ridiculous. im not sure if it was due to the hurricane or because of the holiday. i was looking in everyones cart and didnt see any hurricane preparation shits...everything was stuff for normal daily usage.

sunday i went to walmart and the water aisle was royally butt fucked but the dude said they had like 20 extra pallets of different types of waters.

i have plywood for my windows but i actually need some for a project im doing...something wholly unrelated to the hurricane. i may slough it off until a while after the hurricane so i dont get stuck up in the mad rush.
    Originally posted by infinityshock too late…

where are you?

i went to the grocery store (publix) to get something…one thing…and the lines were ridiculous. im not sure if it was due to the hurricane or because of the holiday. i was looking in everyones cart and didnt see any hurricane preparation shits…everything was stuff for normal daily usage.

sunday i went to walmart and the water aisle was royally butt fucked but the dude said they had like 20 extra pallets of different types of waters.

i have plywood for my windows but i actually need some for a project im doing…something wholly unrelated to the hurricane. i may slough it off until a while after the hurricane so i dont get stuck up in the mad rush.

Currently, Chicago. Gonna get home in the evening so I'm basically fucked. That's okay though, I don't need water, all I need is containers; I have a tap enhancement, so I'll just fill some stuff up. I'm over near Clearwater. I have had zero time to prepare. All the models say that only Miami is really going to get ass raped, the rest of us are pretty dandy.
Jump to Top