User Controls

Sexual chemistry with milfs

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This lady about six months ago moved into the next building with her son, she gets child support from her asshole ex husband and she also has another son whos 19 and plays yugio cards and she got him an apartment at my building, but he's basically like an even more retarded roshamsploo, (angry at the world, fat, dumb, on meds, virgin, no social skills, doesn't do anything) he looks like a young king buzzo.

But I'm digressing. When she first moved here and was scoping out rooms for her older son, she asked me if the first floor floods when it rains and I told her it did, because it does.

I ent up seeing her late one night with that big booty of hers folding laundry in the laundry room, so I snuck up behind her and lightly touched her hip and she screamed and I yelled "you need to cool it!" and she said "you need to cool it!" and punched me in the chest and gave me a flirtatious smile.

I went to reach for my laundry in the bottom dryer and bumped into her big butt and she said "oh im sorry" and I smiled at her and said "you better be sorry =)"

After that she has asked me to baby sit her son twice, he's a cute lil gont but kind of annoying and touches things a lot. But she paid me, she doesn't trust her older son who is an adult to watch him.

The other night I woke up at 5am and went to go buy some skwinkles aka salsasghetti and was walking to my car and she was outside and her she was there bitching out her retard son (he's really big and dumb, he's like six feet tall and a fatass) and I was like "look out lil bromo" and she laughed and he gave me a dirty look and tossed his cigarette and walked away and I told her I'd be right back.

I went back to her place and asked her if everything was alright and if her son needs any help I could help him out and watch over him like, like a bro. And she said I'm adorable and i banged her and left. She's fucking hott, she's got a fat pusssssaaay.

If you've never tried skwinkles you're missing out, its like sour punch straws with a packet of chili sauce that you poor on it.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-04T08:25:02.582168+00:00
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If you've never tried skwinkles you're missing out, its like sour punch straws with a packet of chili sauce that you poor on it.

skwinkles - the preferred choice of degenerates
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    This thread should have been made in the relationships forum
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    ban him lanny, go on, do it.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    oral indulgences

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Tell the fatard you fucked his mom and video his reaction.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby durrhhh…i have sekshual attrakshuns to my mum! hyuk hyuk

durrhhh…what does my hot dog machine and um. my mom have in common?

ahh–durhhh…theyve both had a million wieners in them.

well, now, arent you the eloquent little faggot.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby This lady about six months ago moved into the next building with her son, she gets child support from her asshole ex husband and she also has another son whos 19 and plays yugio cards and she got him an apartment at my building, but he's basically like an even more retarded roshamsploo, (angry at the world, fat, dumb, on meds, virgin, no social skills, doesn't do anything) he looks like a young king buzzo.

But I'm digressing. When she first moved here and was scoping out rooms for her older son, she asked me if the first floor floods when it rains and I told her it did, because it does.

I ent up seeing her late one night with that big booty of hers folding laundry in the laundry room, so I snuck up behind her and lightly touched her hip and she screamed and I yelled "you need to cool it!" and she said "you need to cool it!" and punched me in the chest and gave me a flirtatious smile.

I went to reach for my laundry in the bottom dryer and bumped into her big butt and she said "oh im sorry" and I smiled at her and said "you better be sorry =)"

After that she has asked me to baby sit her son twice, he's a cute lil gont but kind of annoying and touches things a lot. But she paid me, she doesn't trust her older son who is an adult to watch him.

The other night I woke up at 5am and went to go buy some skwinkles aka salsasghetti and was walking to my car and she was outside and her she was there bitching out her retard son (he's really big and dumb, he's like six feet tall and a fatass) and I was like "look out lil bromo" and she laughed and he gave me a dirty look and tossed his cigarette and walked away and I told her I'd be right back.

I went back to her place and asked her if everything was alright and if her son needs any help I could help him out and watch over him like, like a bro. And she said I'm adorable and i banged her and left. She's fucking hott, she's got a fat pusssssaaay.

If you've never tried skwinkles you're missing out, its like sour punch straws with a packet of chili sauce that you poor on it.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-09-04T08:25:02.582168+00:00

That part about the laundry....you come off like a sexual predator lol

Hahaha you bangrd

You give me this image of her son like babycakes
Jump to Top