User Controls

I Cant See Underneath My Tits.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Bill Krozby is on a kick making absolutely pointless, idiotic, and full-fucktarded threads. this is my contribution to that trend.

First world problems...

i was just in the shower, washing myself, and realized i cant see the part of my anatomy below my tits because theyve grown so large. in order to see that locale, i have to physically cup my breast and maneuver it to the side. i think im even getting stretch marks.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock Bill Krozby is on a kick making absolutely pointless, idiotic, and full-fucktarded threads. this is my contribution to that trend.

First world problems…

i was just in the shower, washing myself, and realized i cant see the part of my anatomy below my tits because theyve grown so large. in order to see that locale, i have to physically cup my breast and maneuver it to the side. i think im even getting stretch marks.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby urgle

fweeee
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I can't see there either without a mirror. I got nothing to cup and move around, though.

To all the skinny fags, is it actually physically possible to see your entire chest and below?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Gross
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I can't see there either without a mirror. I got nothing to cup and move around, though.

To all the skinny fags, is it actually physically possible to see your entire chest and below?

fuck yea...theyre all nipple
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by RisiR † To all the skinny fags, is it actually physically possible to see your entire chest and below?

Yes.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    don't you guys have mirrors?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock Bill Krozby is on a kick making absolutely pointless, idiotic, and full-fucktarded threads. this is my contribution to that trend.

First world problems…

I PRo0TEST TEH KROX FREDS!1
    \
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Ajax Yes.

Interesting. How long is your neck?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Excuse me, I meant your penis.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Interesting. How long is your neck?

Originally posted by RisiR † Excuse me, I meant your penis.

It gets the job done.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    If your neck grew proportionally to your dick, how many inches would you add?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhh

ahh-duhhhrrrrrrr
    Originally posted by RisiR † If your neck grew proportionally to your dick, how many inches would you add?

I don't understand the question.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Every inch that you add to your dick also gets added to your neck. How many inches?
    Why am I adding inches to anything?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Ajax Why am I adding inches to anything?

It's your dick, bro. What are you talking about?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Girth gets tripled.
    You asked if I can see all my junk, to which I responded affirmatively because I don't have man boobs. Then you started asking me about my neck and how many inches I would add (but for what reason?). Either I missed something or you didn't express something.
Jump to Top