User Controls

Ever notice how...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When a girl takes off her shirt she crosses her arms in front of her to do it and then lifts it up. But when a guy does it they just grab the back of the shirt.

Huh, isn't that peculiar. This happens without fail, you should pay attention to people getting undressed, i mean, in a totally legal and normal setting of course.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I do the crossover when I try to be sexy. Pretty sure it works.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i wear polo shirts a lot and just pull them by the back of the collar and straight off in one swift easy movement.

Originally posted by NARCassist i wear polo shirts a lot and just pull them by the back of the collar and straight off in one swift easy movement.

Most guys do, except for RisiR because he thinks he is being sexy when he takes off his shirt in a feminine way.

Haha. Sorry i know, those are fighting words i take them back. Lel.
    i right, i thought you meant grabbed it at the bottom from the back. i can't remember having taken much notice off dudes taking tops of before tbh. chicks tho yes, sometimes they sort of pull it over their head in such a way they are left holding the top against their tits, obviously to keep them covered, which just defeats the whole point of taking the top off, lol.

infinityshock Black Hole
    ive done the same...watching chicks dress and undress.

the odd thing is...most chicks i know dress themselves by bottoms-first, tops-last. as a matter of fact...i cant think of a single chick who does tops-on-first.
    yeah but lets face it, what's the chances of your chicks actually being chicks tho?

Originally posted by infinityshock ive done the same…watching chicks dress and undress.

the odd thing is…most chicks i know dress themselves by bottoms-first, tops-last. as a matter of fact…i cant think of a single chick who does tops-on-first.

I usually look when they are getting undressed, i am trying to remember how most girls i've seen get dressed but i can't seem to manage it.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    It's because they have tits. Well, maybe not the chicks that you go after.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeah but lets face it, what's the chances of your chicks actually being chicks tho?
    better than the chances of you ever seeing a naked chick that doesnt have feathers.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie I usually look when they are getting undressed, i am trying to remember how most girls i've seen get dressed but i can't seem to manage it.

that wouldnt work for me. usually when im around a chick getting undressed they get undressed how i undress them. sometimes they dont even get undressed...i just push their shirts up, or their dresses up, or their shorts/bikini bottoms to the side.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that wouldnt work for me. usually when im around a chick getting undressed they get undressed how i undress them. sometimes they dont even get undressed…i just push their shirts up, or their dresses up, or their shorts/bikini bottoms to the side.

I suppose it would depend on the situation.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    im going thru my pics...all these chicks undress by taking their bottoms off first, then their tops.

alternatively...when they get dressed...they dress by covering their tops first, then their bottoms.

hm. never even thought of that.
    yeah i mean who gives a fuck about a chick getting dressed anyway.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeah i mean who gives a fuck about a chick getting dressed anyway.
    how the shit would i know...but considering every pic i have of a chick dressing/undressing is in the same order.

that has to have some meaning in the grand scheme of things.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i get my shirt off the girly way and i'm not ashamed of that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader i get my shirt off the girly way and i'm not ashamed of that.

how do you get your panties on and off?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by benny vader i get my shirt off the girly way and i'm not ashamed of that.

do u wear tutu ????
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Ajax maybe not the chicks that you go after.

Preferably.
Jump to Top