User Controls

State of Oklahoma experimenting with new drug on death row inmates.

BigLuigi Houston
    A lot of states have run into difficulties getting their usual poison for executions because the drug companies don't want the bad press or liability or something.

Oklahoma has been running out of their old stuff that would kill a guy and was in a bit of a crisis on how to proceed but has come up with a clever way to keep the punishment up until they get some more poison. They are buying what is basically a research chemical from Chinese vendors that causes the onset of moderate to severe arthritis and plan to begin dosing the inmates as they begin to start exhausting their appeals.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I wonder if they entertained any feedback from the test subjects.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You know. You'd wonder why the US government doesn't just shoot death row inmates in the face once their time is up. Much more cost-effective too. And just as painless.
    BigLuigi Houston
    Yea and they could hire policeman to pull the trigger, that way the ones that have a thirst for blood can take it as a side gig and get their rocks off instead of bottling up their rage and blasting a rando
    Originally posted by BigLuigi Yea and they could hire policeman to pull the trigger, that way the ones that have a thirst for blood can take it as a side gig and get their rocks off instead of bottling up their rage and blasting a rando

Sounds like a win-win situation to me. If we ignore the fact that the death penalty is pretty shitty.
    BigLuigi Houston
    Tru, tru. The consequences are never the same. This new thing in Oklahoma could be the beginning of a shift in policy though where people are just maimed as punishment.
    Originally posted by BigLuigi Tru, tru. The consequences are never the same. This new thing in Oklahoma could be the beginning of a shift in policy though where people are just maimed as punishment.

Still not a lot better if you ask me. Lol.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This doesn't seem legit. IIRC, some Barbiturate cocktail is used as lethal injection. I honestly doubt any Pharma company would give a shit about the reputation of their very deadly drugs that are barely in use nowadays except for killing people.
    Originally posted by RisiR † This doesn't seem legit. IIRC, some Barbiturate cocktail is used as lethal injection. I honestly doubt any Pharma company would give a shit about the reputation of their very deadly drugs that are barely in use nowadays except for killing people.

It's actually three substances, one to paralyze the person, then some kind of barbiturate and then a shitload of potassium chloride to stop the heart.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I choose you Speedball!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just get three guards and hold their head in a pail of water for 4 minutes. Cost effective and practically painless.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie You know. You'd wonder why the US government doesn't just shoot death row inmates in the face once their time is up. Much more cost-effective too. And just as painless.

Despite that being cost effective I think even a lot of cops here in the US would have trauma after doing that, we're not russia. I doubt your country does that.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Despite that being cost effective I think even a lot of cops here in the US would have trauma after doing that, we're not russia. I doubt your country does that.

Weak whytes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    jesus fuck...i could do it for 28 cents

thats:

20 cents for a solid-lead full-wadcutter hollowpoint bullet
    5 cents for the propellant
    3 cents for the primer

zero cents for the brass case because theyre reusable dozens of times if prepped properly.

you do it about a mile into the woods then leave the carcass for the local wildlife to consume so you dont even have to worry about burial. or...do it in the shower at the morgue for easy cleanup and so their organs can be harvested and used for something productive.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Despite that being cost effective I think even a lot of cops here in the US would have trauma after doing that, we're not russia. I doubt your country does that.

stfu you idiot. half the cops became cops for no other reason than the hopes they would someday get to shoot some nigger in the face. like you, for instance, you stupid nigger.

consider yourself lucky...instead of shooting you in the face with a bullet they just handcuffed and buttfucked you then shot you in the face with a load of high-velocity testicular ejecta.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Weak whytes.

it is what it is riser
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I think in vivo tests of certain drugs and other experiments is the way to go with death row inmates.

I think they could contribute a lot more that way.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu you idiot. half the cops became cops for no other reason than the hopes they would someday get to shoot some nigger in the face. like you, for instance, you stupid nigger.

consider yourself lucky…instead of shooting you in the face with a bullet they just handcuffed and buttfucked you then shot you in the face with a load of high-velocity testicular ejecta.

dude I would fucking kick your old ass so hard, I guarantee you'd be whiny and crying for cops as I beat shit out you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it is what it is riser

if you paid more attention to your son he wouldnt be in the predicament hes in now. you should have done a better job of instructing him on the birds and the bees instead of letting him watch you perform your own sexual deviancy at the local petting zoo.

you sick fucking nigger fag cock sucker
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dude I would fucking kick your old ass so hard, I guarantee you'd be whiny and crying for cops as I beat shit out you

youd beat the shit out of my cock with your tonsils and when i finished youd be crying cum and whining about not being able to pop your jaws back into place.
Jump to Top